In game chat(not mailing system. in game chat as in like there is a pop up box...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In game chat(not mailing system. in game chat as in like there is a pop up box...) where people can chat. while also... Can anyone join my newly made alliance? name is Excorsist thx. while if you need help locating it, go to new mail and click the alliance sign and then type in name, send to random person and look at it ther should be my alliance name in blue and click on it. will help people who join by giving them divine blessing if you are too far away if you are near i will send you resorces.
Requirement,
1. be active, not active for a week= kick unless you post i the alliance forum.
2. help each other
3. dont provoke wars
4. just obey the above rules

DeletedUser2795

There are already ideas for ingame chat in the ideas forum and your alliance recruitment should be in the alliances subforum

DeletedUser

MAny alliances also use skype which is a great chat area.

DeletedUser

Firstly, is not part of the fun by making war? why make a rule against "provoking war"?? why not just extend the regular policy of not using profanity in the forums? As stated by CountryBoyMike:"Many alliances also use skype which is a great chat area." so essentially the in-game chat would be a minimally used. However, may you can amend your title and discussion a little. say,? A lot more detail as to what stylized chat your talking about. You could be talking about a "world chat" feature or an "alliance chat" feature, or perhaps both of them? Either one would be irrelevant still due to players being allowed to post a PnP *politics and propaganda* topic. So really your in-game "live" chat is already around, its just not where you want it to be.

hope this helps any. =D

DeletedUser

I think suggesting the use of a third party software (Skype) to perform a normal function (communication) seems odd and I would think it be something built into the full package of signing up to play the game. However, with that said I saw youtube video presenting a chat. No audio so I have no idea what the purpose of the video was. Also, the title of the video said bug so maybe it was released and then shut down later.

DeletedUser

They are adding ingame chat. They were meant to do it recently but I am guessing there have been some problems implementing it. Skype is often used as people use it for talking to each other outside of games and it allows players to talk to each other without the chance that the ingame chat fails, as skype is much less likely to fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.