Passed In game forum change

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30490

ok since i was bored and waiting for my 1st idea to get passed i just came up with a small development idea.

Proposal:
Well i have 1 ideas in mind(now)
  1. In Game Forum View

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Not a DNS
But did not check the PSI list

Reason:
  1. In Game Forum View:
Well Because when a leader makes a forum he would make atleast 10 tabs.
so when he makes 10 tabs most of it will go to aside where players who want to see these tabs will have to keep pressing the arrow to move to the next tab.
Im pretty sure everyone hates that and it lessens the forum view of players.

Details:

1.make the ingame forum view much nicer,as in break the line into 2 rather than a player having to use a arrow to move to the other tabs.

Visual Aids:

1.Forum View
forumview.png

Balance:

No impact

Abuse Prevention:

No Abuse

Summary:

Change the ingame forum look.

Further questions will be answered here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mm, the Tribal Wars internal forums utilise a similar technique - they stack once a line reaches the set width. I'm supportive of this idea.

DeletedUser

I have a feeling that this has been suggested already, but until someone verifies that please continue :)

Great Idea :)

DeletedUser

Both of these have been suggested. I will be updating soon with the links. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Here is the BBCode idea.

The alliance forum idea can be processed. I wasn't able to find the older thread. If anyone finds it please let me know. I will merge the two threads. Continue on with that idea. I ask that the OP be updated with the alliance forum idea only.

Thank you all for your patience and cooperation!

~ Lane

DeletedUser30490

thanx edited it laney :p
ill try and find the other one
(if possible :p)

DeletedUser

thanx edited it laney :p
ill try and find the other one
(if possible :p)

Thank you, Druvi! :)

I also am in favor of this idea! I've always wanted the 1.26 forum setup back! :p lol I hate the stupid arrows as well! :p

DeletedUser30979

I agree, this idea would be GREAT. Is rep rating the thread? well, if it is, I rate very good.

DeletedUser

ummm hes my laney >_< lol

i am also in favor for this idea . . . less of a hassle and players can see the entire forum without having to click buttons :)

moved to improvements :p

please continue to collaborate on this idea

DeletedUser27940

All my forums already have this faciltiy, just install Grepolis Report Convertor, it does it all for you, and it is a legal add-in.

DeletedUser

Hmm... seems like a decent idea, not a huge fan of having split tabs, but it would probably be better than the present system.

DeletedUser30490

exactly the present view is a pain,this way you will be able to see all tabs much easier

DeletedUser31931

I think the layout is great as it is, no need to clog it up. But maybe put the options in settings so each player could choose which way they like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.