Proposal In game SPAM sales pop ups

DeletedUser55078

Hello Developers

Why do you give us constant SPam Pop Ups when you're trying to sell us Game packages??

For example, currently I am shown over and over again, 4 different options- packages to buy. Prices range fro $10 - $150.

I do not want to buy it, but the bloody screen keeps popping back up after I close it.

I should not have to X the bloody screen out more than one bloody time !

I am trying to play the game and this bloody offer keeps popping up.

I am not going to buy this because your spam offer keeps popping up every other time I open another window.

Please stop this Span pop up offer. Exclamation points!!!

Again, I should not have to X the bloody screen out more than one bloody time

Thanks for your time.

Sean

DeletedUser54192

Unfortunately, I doubt they are going to do anything about this. I made a thread in the Bugs section about this on 1st June to report this issue, and have posted there on two more occasions when it has happened to me. That thread has been open for 2 months as of today, citing 3 different instances of this happening (not including today), and has so far had no response from any of the mod team on these forums.

DeletedUser31385

Unfortunately, I doubt they are going to do anything about this. I made a thread in the Bugs section about this on 1st June to report this issue, and have posted there on two more occasions when it has happened to me. That thread has been open for 2 months as of today, citing 3 different instances of this happening (not including today), and has so far had no response from any of the mod team on these forums.
I would suggest you send in a support ticket about it. I can't really do much about bugs as I am not an in-game moderator. I didn't realize nobody had answered your thread.

DeletedUser

And in-game moderators aren't able to log in on the forum and answer it?

DeletedUser51423

Please log completely out of the server, close the browser and log back in, that is having the most success amongst other players for getting rid of the pop ups.

DeletedUser55078

Thanks for the replies folks.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
I did create a ticket & the MoD replied to me & suggested that I post "me tale of woe" (I am paraphrasing there) here on the forum.

Anyways, these pop ups happen all the time once these sales events pop up. I will try what you've suggested the next time it happens .magick. thanks.

Developers >>> We know you have to make Inno money but please make a change with your constant spam pop ups in the future when you're hoping to sell us stuff in order to keep your customers like me ( lots more like me) happy.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Thanks!

DeletedUser31385

And in-game moderators aren't able to log in on the forum and answer it?
In-game moderators are not responsible for the forum. The only exception is if an in-game mod is also a forum mod. The bugs section does not currently have a moderator.