Pnp In honnor of the Bear!

DeletedUser

we have thought for back door crown Ezy,no worries:D

Funny though this lads you mention now feel so good in our company and not in yours:D

They did ask us to fight HH,and they(Read the main ringleaders) were refused since our policy at the time was peace with HH.
When manek showed his true face,we decided to take them in.
Result is known.
I did ask meta why you do not go in EBC,and he gave a logic reply-those noobs are worthless for our goal:D
He shut my mouth with this reply:D

Oh,and they did keep their word about fighting cops without hesitation;)

DeletedUser

Worthless?? Lol

Well that just proves we're correct thinking the one major mistake we made this server was working with Meta, because he fairly kissed Morti's a$$ trying to persuade us to attack you early in the server. :p

DeletedUser42857

The joke doesn't apply really, the guys and girls who joined us from other alliances were contacted and invited by us,because they had either been
A) a good laugh in pm's while we were fighting them
or
B) a worthy adversary while we were fighting them
or
C) both of the above

Exactly, and how many did EBC take in anyway?

Reaper, Eric and Sabra from Battleaxe - they were probably the only 3 that could any way be described as refugees.

And about ten members from Toon when the war against them was won, Ryan and his guys as they had a prior relationship from a previous world, and AG took in 5 that we had already had much communication with during our war, and we even had discussion in our own forum "when war is won which players would fit with us.. and we had discussed every player in advance" we monitored constantly which supported their teammates, which participated in ops, and they were the ones taken in, the ones that played for themselves, Gsar and many others were destroyed. we were very selective :D.. And all the ones taken in as ezy said, we had either chatted to in pm during the war and were always good humoured. Hert accuse our group of no honour, i would guess those players we did take (of which we are talking maybe 15-20 players, would say we played with a great deal of honour).

I would say most of our enemies knew that we had no real interest in totally demolishing them and there would come a point where those who proved their worth and survived would be invited to join us.

As opposed to the ones HERT took in who first ran in |VM and then just ran to hert because they had nowhere else to go.

DeletedUser

Part of the leadership,we have accused part of leadership.
Not the ordinary players-never.
Ordinary players are never to be blamed-if you will simply ask around will directly change your statement.

There are 2 ways:
1. Wholesale kills.
2. Magnanimity and open hand toward a beaten foe.

The purpose of wars is to identify the better team,not to destroy players altogether.
If you have not understood this,eternal lose is the reward.

Ask your newly friend manek,and you can verify if I kept this line or I am just trash talking.

DeletedUser42857

There are 2 ways:
1. Wholesale kills.
2. Magnanimity and open hand toward a beaten foe.

The purpose of wars is to identify the better team,not to destroy players altogether.
If you have not understood this,eternal lose is the reward.

Well clearly we did understand this as we did it..

the only difference,

Our enemies fought valiantly and then once beaten joined us
Your enemies fought vainly, ran into vm, came out of vm, got attacked, joined you to save themselves.

But we are generally in agreement, when an alliance is beaten they should be given the opportunity to join the victors

I think what grates so many of EBC is they defended BE even when they were getting battered, they had troops in BE cities even when the last few BE players were merging into Hert, that we were still defending them against HERT even when they were desperately trying to seek refuge with you. And EBC would have continued to stand by them. Even when they were coming out of VM one by one and being eaten by both Honour and Hert, EBC never took their cities, never made a move on them. And that faith was repaid....

Maybe HERT leadership should have recognised those players had all the morals of a peanut and declined their request to join them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Would have said something-but would have to shoot you thereafter to keep the secret;)

Ranga1

Strategos
not sure if ill get a serious answer to this question but anyway, what would all the ex BE players be callled if they joined enigma? And, why do you think they chose HERT (long standing enemy) over enigma (long standing ally)?

DeletedUser42857

not sure if ill get a serious answer to this question but anyway, what would all the ex BE players be callled if they joined enigma? And, why do you think they chose HERT (long standing enemy) over enigma (long standing ally)?

Serious answer.

EBC had showed 10 months of loyalty to BE by the time they collapsed, so i dont think they would have been called anything.

The joined Hert
a) because they thought it was an easy crown
b) I guess they felt EBC were too far away to defend them

As refugees, they naturally fled to the closest safe port regardless who it was, just like all refugees do.

and

c) because EBC didnt have mutiple academies they didnt actually have room for them :D

Ranga1

Strategos
lol no room in your academy AG? Fair answer, naturally they would not get named called if they left for their ally. I highly doubt answer B as you guys were just as close (in 045 you control 46, in 55 you control 56) I thought it very interesting they chose to join long standing enemies rather than long standing allies. They seem like normal people that make rational decisions.

And on the whole HERt having 12 academy note, you do realise the fundamentals of grepo are based on numbers? You attack with LS not birs because the numbers add up. We had more skilled players than any other alliance, hence our (in the end) easy win. It's basic strategy to keep refreshing your player numbers, its near impossible to retain the original players from the start. Every alliance on this server did it, we just did it better.

On a side note, big thanks to the orignal members who formed HONOUR (and one other player who encouraged the defection :D). Those 6 or so players single handedly caused the collapse of 2 of our 3 threats. If your reading this, thanks guys!

DeletedUser

From whom are you asking a logical reason Ranga?

He will list any kind of reason to present them in a bad light,but the real one,namely-HERT was the only alliance who had proffesionalism,the necessary strength and common goal.
EBC was not on a par with HERT,and going in EBC would have not secured their main goal,the revenge toward HH.
And before start of March Enigma(big cops were not part of it at the time) was hardly a factor in Eubea.
Up to mid Oct makes 7,5 months,not ten.
And regardless of how dimspace like to present things,relations between BE and EBC were less close then say relations between HERT and GA,or BE and Fishies.
Unless Dimspace can present a single action in common between players of both sides toward us.
Timing of attacks yes,but never action of respective members.
Up to Sptember doubt in any case Enigma sent a single sword to BE.
Up to start of June it was at best a NAP and actually one member of Enigma had lts in one city of Erik in 55.
If you want I can screenshot you the mail;)

so,closer relations were from start of June to start of September-this makes 3 months.

DeletedUser42857

lol no room in your academy AG? Fair answer, naturally they would not get named called if they left for their ally.

AG was never an academy.

AG also had very strict member limits, we never went over 25 members (Actually we went to 26 when we took in the three toon but we had two players ready for internalisation at the time, arab and one other), and were pretty ruthless at keeping at that level. We ate about 75 players that didnt make the grade, and we frequently turned down applications because we were at the 25 member limit. So no, we could never have taken in BE because of our 25 cap policy, we wanted to be a small alliance.

Admittedly this may have been a failing on our part. If we had not set ourselves a recruitment cap we could have take in many more toon members early on (a merge of AG and Toon was presented to us when TG was still in charge - we declined because of our member limit policy and also because Big Cats were at war with them), and been a lot less harsh in our internalisation (we internalised playing members because they consistently failed to take part in ops - yet come WW their resources could have been valuable). If we'd gone into WW with 75 EBC, 75 AG, plus mercenaries results might have been different, or closer, but AG, just had players that preferred to play as part of a small tight group.

Credit also has to be given to the EBC leaders here as well. The plan was always to merge, from February when we first allied, and EBC stuck by that. They were pretty ruthless come the end as well, clearing out members to make way for the AG players to merge into them. At the time BE collapsed EBC actually had about 15 free spots, and they could have said to AG, we are taking in the big BE players, we will just rotate you guys in, but they remained loyal to their commitment of merging and continued to cull their less active or participatory players to enable AG to fit.

That may have been a decision that cost us, if not the world but certainly preventing the crown, but personally i respect EBC's loyalty, and the fact that their pledge and commitment meant more to them than numbers.

In retrospect considering Teas comment about the "closeness of BE and EBC" it would appear in retrospect that EBC were more commited to BE than BE were to them. yes.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
I think his city name fits him better then Bear. SchoolBoyShadowGuard.

I can see why Erik is doing this, he wants Mioune to leave his clique "Shadow Guards" and join EN in other worlds. Smart move Erik.

I dont need to make any moves to get new members in EN.
We always have to make hundreds dissapointed at start new server.
U have to ask youeself the question, why EBC players pm me to get in my team nxt server and why not a single Hert player ring your doorbell to join the nxt server.
Here some things i noticed what made you a born loser.

1. Having a team of mods in your crew hoping you dont need to fight, they wil do the dirty job for you by banning people.

2. Instead to make a video on youtube about how you do a ocean ocean 34 invasion, you better took your time to do the actual invasion.

3. Be online +15h/24h as founder or dont be a founder.

4. Keep your members happy, not only your select club of groupies, but every single1.

5. Never break your word, bonnor is everything in Inno.

6. We never had a spy in EBC, thats a method others use, i dont need ans dont want because it makes me paranoia, u are paranoia, (all dictators are para, Hitler was also).

7. Have trusted people on your WW cities, if it was a level 10 ww island result would be same except totall painfull instead of now only be know as THE NOOB BUNCH.

8. True honnest leaders have nothing to hide, you have a zorro mask on your face. (u are not zorro lol).

DeletedUser42857

U have to ask youeself the question, why EBC players pm me to get in my team nxt server

I would ask you what you think of those players from EBC that have asked to join HERT?

Disloyal? Weak players just looking for what they think is an easy win? PLayers with no courage to take on hert again? And you have to also wonder if they were already looking at joining HERT on their next server how much effort did they put into this one.

I hope you will tell these players exactly where they can stick their application :D

DeletedUser

Or perhaps because they see HERT is a better proposition?
Dim-victory means HERT leadership played better(not saying are better) here,so it is a natural tendency of players to look forward and not get stucked to a losing proposition:)
You do not have to feel bad-on the contrary,improve yourself so they will look into you in the future.
They stood loyal to the alliance in Eubea.
The fact you need to portend hostilities in eternity might not be exactly appealing to them;)
it is the basic of american mentality Dim;)

DeletedUser42857

You do not have to feel bad-on the contrary,improve yourself so they will look into you in the future.

Improve myself?

You realise i didnt take a leaders role at EBC, nor was I on the council? I was just another foot soldier, albiet a fairly vocal one :D

I think i did fine as leader of my alliance thank you. Took 20 players up to a decent ranking, winners of 2 wars, finished myself in top 20 attackers, top 50 overall. not sure where in fighters, dbp let me down. And as far as I know, none of my players at AG have expressed any desire to join Hert, so i must have done something ok.

And i dont need Hert to look to me, I wouldnt join Hert, and not for any in game reasons, but thankfully that will never be something we have to worry about :D

And um.. um british, not american. dont believe grepointel online times. :D

DeletedUser

You-not you personally,EBC LEADERSHIP.

Oh,actually one is a former AG member,lol

and woth the mentality you are displaying think others may actually "betray",lol

Ranga1

Strategos
Must say, it's pretty easy to lead an alliance who had no one attack back. Is it called a war when the opposition don't fight back?

DeletedUser42857

Must say, it's pretty easy to lead an alliance who had no one attack back. Is it called a war when the opposition don't fight back?

Toon did attack us back initially. The reason they stopped attacking back is because our attacks were frequent enough to keep them on the defensive. When an alliance is running an op every two days there are only so many windows to fight back in. Same with Hellfish, the attacks from EBC were so constant that they didnt really get the opportunity to mount an offensive op back at us.

Thats basics of war, if you keep the pressure up constantly on the opponent they cant fight back and are forced to defend. Doesnt mean its not a war

Oh,actually one is a former AG member,lol

Original AG? ie. part of AG since the beginning? That would be dissapointing. (And no Trin was not original AG)

DeletedUser42857

Ops every two days? Sounds like your just a bunch of gold whores buying your abp lol

Rotation.. ten players one op, ten players next op, or just dont overcommit. most of us had 80% offensive cities, so use half your offence one op, the rest the next, constant build and rotate. I think at one point we did 3 ops in 36 hours. :D

Or AG do one op a week, EBC do one op a week, but AG players with spare O join in with EBC and vice versa. If youve got 30 offensive cities, not hard to commit 10 to an op, three days later another 10, and just rotate them, that gives you a full week to rebuild each city.

but you know this.. :D