Pnp In honnor of the Bear!

DeletedUser

It's a form of mea culpa perhaps.
Wonder when and if the cop founder will follow;)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Morti you just proved how worthless you are as a founder, did you even think about the rest of your alliance before selfishly ghosting? Probably not. Again more proof you shouldn't lead alliances

oooppss guilty overhere, i have this effect on people , i wrote yesterday i wil attack him and EQ 1 of his cities.

DeletedUser38465

Morti you just proved how worthless you are as a founder, did you even think about the rest of your alliance before selfishly ghosting? Probably not. Again more proof you shouldn't lead alliances

Once again you have no idea what you are talking about. I gave everyone a large notice I was ghosting. And this was planned to happen on the 27th. And before Mr gold made any mention of it. People sent CSS to quite a few empty cities before I ghosted.

DeletedUser32487

Once again you have no idea what you are talking about. I gave everyone a large notice I was ghosting. And this was planned to happen on the 27th. And before Mr gold made any mention of it. People sent CSS to quite a few empty cities before I ghosted.

Morti, why did you guys ghost? Didn't you want to stay and have some fun?

DeletedUser38465

I had fun all year long no doubt. Unfortunately need to take care of RL things I have been putting off.

DeletedUser

Morti the Ghosted King...better to ghost than fight...better ghost than to lose a city from erik....all his story thru all this world...what and sissy u are....u can not lead your shoes and u want to lead some allaince....well u know what they say "do not be afraid of a barking dog" in your case sissy cat that mew.

Hello chicken.:) Wish i had the scrn shots from our shared tab,when you were begging for support.:(

Edit:-Found this one just now,thats your noob ring master,for whom you blame us of not sending support.:D

Meta%20Waste.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1.All EBC lads has bothere our you know what saying they behaved honorably with their allies(BE).

2. Now a normal request is rapresented as begging?

You do understand this is counterproductive to make future allies in other servers,right?

DeletedUser

Pls elaborate the first sentance,couldnt understand.:(

They were not normal requests,it came with big promises from mioune in perticular with all sort of smileys and big words of taking on HERT/HH.;)

DeletedUser

add irse(correct word is not allowed) and you get the meaning,lol

You have spammed the externals with how EBc helped BE etc.
Now their requests for help are presented as begging???
This is insulting and actually counterproductive.
It tells everyone you consider requests for help as begging and help given as a dole??
Use the brain before writting c rap mate;)

I am not surprised from their request and smileys-it is the style of mioune,always cheerful:d
He is a pro player who is ready to do everything for his alliance.
They gave a shot for supremacy-failed-moved on and made the right choice.
Your choice was to befriend cops-you have the result:d

DeletedUser

But did you/and mioune & his chicken bunch not,give that we dint support and thus they joined HERT as an excuse sugar?I am sure I can find that if I scroll back a few pages:D

I had the best of results which mattered to me,and I realy choose my frnds selectively,and stay with them.That might be a c-rap to you,not to me.;)

DeletedUser

I do not read the whole forum,but I have explained the reason why ex BE players joined,namely:
1. They wanted revenge on JT gang.
2. They wanted a pro alliance.
3. The only alliance who could help them achieve their ends was HERT.

You search-but for me it was not lack of support in itself(which could have never been the same amount as the support provided from us).

DeletedUser

Or

4. They did not want to have all the attacks in the world and in fear of loosing cities/to get closer to crown,joined their earlier enemies,backstabbing their long standing ally.

I have pms Tea,from some of those guys denying the fact,as for you,thought I read it somewhere.

DeletedUser

Well,perhaps not all the soldiers of BE were samurais of japanese origin prefering to make sepuku to honor the Cops Empire,lol

DeletedUser

But on a serious note-the main factor for Meta Man and his friends was the fact the only alliance who could help in their goal of smashing HH was HERT not EBC.
And you should not think accepting the friend of Morti(according to the ghosted spartan fury who presented the proofs) was an easy thing done in the spur of the moment;)

DeletedUser

And so they joined the alliance that was napd with HH? or you had plans of breaking the nap much before, and was acting dumb,when people from HH were accusing chopper and his fellow few as the culprit?

Jason wont be pleased with that lol.

DeletedUser

Relax bro-don't jump ahead like you discovered Americas:d
We took in Meta and his Group when it was decided that HH was becoming a threat due to the adventurous leading of Manek.

As for the reaction of Jason-may I ask which would be your reaction if Morti(for once in his life:d) would have cancelled the rights of Noobellator after asking HERT to kill the Cops faction?:d(that would have been the right move btw:d)

DeletedUser

We took in Meta and his Group when it was decided that HH was becoming a threat due to the adventurous leading of Manek.

Now thats a blonde moment there.:p

Also Morti seemed to me as a wise man,with his morality intact,cnt see him taking such decisions ever.:)

DeletedUser38465

Well,I am wiser then Morti:d

That indeed is true :p, I came in this world totally naive, new. I don't mean to undermine you ajit, I appreciate the support. While I understand his reasoning for a vendetta, I would of done something different. Like fight with all the defense I had then ghosted, or moved toward an ally, whatever. I don't have any vendettas. :)

You know, I wanted to be as straightforward as possible and not do any underhanded things. I know HERT hate me for it, but the "surprise attack" I thought wasn't underhanded at all, I still don't. If it were the other way around I wouldn't. But if this world has taught me something it is not how strong you are, it almost all has to do with political tact. Especially with this endgame, the way it is.

Who can you disrupt, lure, or twist moreso then just fighting an alliance. The founder of my old alliance on Olympia mentioned this to me. He told me I should "whisper" in other leaders ears about things, make up things, tell them stories, propaganda etc. It will always put an unease in other leadership about their allies etc. Now with some recent advice, I have found it to be a good option to win with (no disrespect)

So really, I wasn't naive at all just didn't take that advice to heart. I didn't really chat much with any leaders other than my enemies. But, still if I lead an alliance again I will deploy a more political tact, just not in that manner. :)