In honor of League of Eriynes

DeletedUser

First off, I would like to apologize to everyone for my deception of sorts. When Alpharius, the Tyrant we all Loved, decided to leave the game, he asked me to take over LOE with the full purpose of completing a merger with our allies. That was my sole purpose and function in my limited time as the leader of LOE... to fulfill and honor Alpharius' last wish in gamma world.

It was a needed deception to weed out the loyal from disloyal, and to weed out those who may have been closer to our enemies (spies)... and it was needed to ensure that Alpharius' name was not muddied during the process.

So as such, yes, the intention was, as ordered by Alpharius, to merge LOE to CJ, and as such my job is now completed, and I settle in as a member of CJ.

I hope everyone can accept my apology for my minor deception, it is not how I normally chose to play any game, as I am one of the few who believe if you are honorable in life, it should also reflect upon your game play as well... I also apologize to Storm for getting personally confrontational, it was necessary as part of the deception to give a feeling of despair and frustration, I really hesitated posting that, but I had to do so, in order to complete my function as ordered.

So stay Tuned, as the Kreger Report will return in a few weeks time with new and exciting updates and revelations to the world.

May the League of Eriynes and the memory of its one and only Leader Alpharius, stay long in our hearts and thoughts.

Kreger

DeletedUser

no offence to kreger ... but daz how can you possible coment on something you know nothing about
i think you just open your mouth and let your belly rumble there was a few good players within LOE but if you realy payed attention to what is happining within gamma you would fully understand that when the head gos the rest crumble //now dont take this as a personal attack on you as its not ment to be .we all knows ther is only realy 20 real players on gamma the rest are all hangers on and hiding behind there reps . ive yet to see enyone who comments on the forum actualy do enything worth talking about in the game ..most people like your self talk a good game but without your alliance and i know its a team game but without them you are usless

DeletedUser

no offence to kreger ... but daz how can you possible coment on something you know nothing about
i think you just open your mouth and let your belly rumble there was a few good players within LOE but if you realy payed attention to what is happining within gamma you would fully understand that when the head gos the rest crumble //now dont take this as a personal attack on you as its not ment to be .we all knows ther is only realy 20 real players on gamma the rest are all hangers on and hiding behind there reps . ive yet to see enyone who comments on the forum actualy do enything worth talking about in the game ..most people like your self talk a good game but without your alliance and i know its a team game but without them you are usless

This is true, but you were useless with an alliance for the most part Tang, only guys who could doing anything with out theirs, are ggc1, storm, Hygeia, wannab25 and the top guys in grepohugs.

DeletedUser

Yea anyway how are you suppose to conquer a guy that is in a top 5 alliance with at least 50 cities by yourself?

DeletedUser

Yea anyway how are you suppose to conquer a guy that is in a top 5 alliance with at least 50 cities by yourself?

You have to find out there exact schedule, and then time things perfectly and they have to be very close to you, and not have like any troops there at the time. The conquer has to be done by the time their alliance could respond. Lol.

DeletedUser3613

LOL tangy boy there you go again ..... i comment because having had a shared forum with LOE for the best part of 6 months i grew to know and respect them,

i wont say anything else as this thread was meant to be for honouring LOE not feeding Tangs need for attention

DeletedUser

please keep this thread in honoring memory to a great leader and a great alliance... Tang, you of all people should know better then what you just said... if you have anything derogatory to state, please keep it in the kreger report section...
thank you
kreger

DeletedUser

my coments where not ment to be derogatory towards LOE i admire some of there players i was only stating a few point out to daz ...sorry if it was taken the wrong way and i say sorry for this

DeletedUser

Sorry Kreger, LOE was a pretty good alliance, one of the best, but no the best. I have seen much better, and it is sad that Alpharius left, for CJ will have no chance now as they have TBS bordering their south now since you merged into them. I do wish you luck though, I would join TBS though as soon as possible.

DeletedUser

Bubba,
First i do not believe I mentioned anywhere in my posts that LOE was the best, nor have I mentioned that I felt that way... LOE had its issues for certain, that is not the point here, the point here was to recognize Alpharius as a great leader and to awknowledge LOE for being a great alliance, one that I hope will stay in the memories of players.

As for joining TBS... no thanks, I am quite happy in CJ, thanks for the invitation though ;) lol

Kreger, A Proud member of CJ

DeletedUser

pmsl, LoE was a good alliance, made that way by the people in there but they went way south at the point Alph made the choice to merge du into us, against advice I might add.

Taking on anyone who was interested is now way to run an alliance.

Then things only got worse, taking on dead weight and almost inactives in a bid to keep points position because they were filled to the brim with inactives already. Thats no way to keep growing in points, thats static or on the decline.

Then came the death call, the merge of a whole alliance into thier ranks to make themselves into an mra.

A once good alliance, killed from the inside with inactives and lost its direction.

As for us extending an invite to kreger, hmmmmm, we will be merging his cities into the group but without the owner though :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From my time against LOE i found most to be average players that survived on previous reputations of others. Most in Oc26 where i am are grey flag and MRA city takers who talk a good fight and thats as good as they get, or got.