In honor of this forum which is never ever used, I give you ...the in-game chat

DeletedUser

I think the chat button could be replaced by a more popular function.
I suggest a "kill all my troops, destroy 90% of my buildings, lower my morale to a permanant 10%, and set my luck to -90 for the next 12 months" button.

P.s. Thanks all for the negative reps. This just doubled them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm just stating that if Grepolis is going to put a feature on the screen that will never ever ever be used, there are better options than "chat to yourself". What completely useless function would you install there?

DeletedUser

Useless? Let me think! Well, that would be this: "give me whining messages of people who got attacked by my super-duper city"!!! :D

DeletedUser

I'm just stating that if Grepolis is going to put a feature on the screen that will never ever ever be used, there are better options than "chat to yourself". What completely useless function would you install there?

permanent Oktoberfest

DeletedUser31161

bravo! bravo! your idea should go into the Ideas section ! ;)

DeletedUser

I use the chat all the time when I don't want to use pm to explain somthing or the other person doesn't use skype.
honestly no one else is ever in there. I didn't know you could talk to those outside your alliance though. :rolleyes: they need to make a face with one lowered eyebrow

DeletedUser

That's true... Chat is not used by many people. But the fact is that when more than 3 people join the chat, there is a "mess"!

DeletedUser11886

Use chatzy. But the only problem with chatzy is that it has a max of I think 10 or more players unless you get premium. My alliance in Idalium ran into that problem when we were all online to plan an OP. We had to switch.

Or use skype. Although most people don't like it because some can't download it.