Pnp In the land of the cute and cuddly rhinos...

DeletedUser

While the rest of the world were concerned with the ongoing, yet not ongoing conflict between RUSE and PRIME or how many noms are in the word Venomonomnomnomnomnonmhowdoyouevensaythisnomnom, in a very far away land a select group of rhinos were happily enjoying their grasslands.

white_rhino_03.jpg

The world of the rhinos is a pleasant one. Food and resources are shared and hugs are available to all.

hugs_040.jpg

In fact, rhinos are often very misunderstood creatures. To the mass onlookers their horns symbolize danger, fear that the slightest charge could rip even the most fierce to shreds.

top-5-movies-that-scared-me-header.jpg

But we are not hear to intimidate, merely to enjoy this world that we inhabit. We will happily eat our grass without disturbing you, but wander on our territory and we cannot be held responsible for our actions.

Don't worry, though, we are just cuddly rhinos.

images

Dislcaimer: The views expressed in the above are solely those of the player Dobby and may not represent those of the actual leadership of the alliance Mad Rhinos Association. Please do not hold anything written above as the truth, doing so could leave you liable to trolling and/or moderate abuse in the corresponding posts in this thread.

DeletedUser11886

Is it a really good idea to name an alliance after a species that's nearly extinct?

DeletedUser

While the rest of the world were concerned with the ongoing, yet not ongoing conflict between RUSE and PRIME or how many noms are in the word Venomonomnomnomnomnonmhowdoyouevensaythisnomnom, in a very far away land a select group of rhinos were happily enjoying their grasslands.

white_rhino_03.jpg

The world of the rhinos is a pleasant one. Food and resources are shared and hugs are available to all.

hugs_040.jpg

In fact, rhinos are often very misunderstood creatures. To the mass onlookers their horns symbolize danger, fear that the slightest charge could rip even the most fierce to shreds.

top-5-movies-that-scared-me-header.jpg

But we are not hear to intimidate, merely to enjoy this world that we inhabit. We will happily eat our grass without disturbing you, but wander on our territory and we cannot be held responsible for our actions.

Don't worry, though, we are just cuddly rhinos.

images

Dislcaimer: The views expressed in the above are solely those of the player Dobby and may not represent those of the actual leadership of the alliance Mad Rhinos Association. Please do not hold anything written above as the truth, doing so could leave you liable to trolling and/or moderate abuse in the corresponding posts in this thread.

This pretty much sums us up :pro:

DeletedUser13405

Since I know at least one of their founders will remember this...will they rival the Hogs of Destiny as the greatest MRA assembled? From what I heard (I didn't play Alpha), but the Hogs gave some pretty good alliances a run for their money. It was just a whole lotta work for the founder. Will the Rhinos be able to keep pace with what the Hogs did?

DeletedUser

Since I know at least one of their founders will remember this...will they rival the Hogs of Destiny as the greatest MRA assembled? From what I heard (I didn't play Alpha), but the Hogs gave some pretty good alliances a run for their money. It was just a whole lotta work for the founder. Will the Rhinos be able to keep pace with what the Hogs did?

no, they already have inactives

DeletedUser13405

All alliances have inactives, MRAs moreso. But if the founders can form the actives up into a proper fighting force the certainly have some numbers.

DeletedUser40768

Very nice PnP, especially when there founder posted here earlier :D +rep to you Dobby :cool:

DeletedUser

Thank you for your comments....That's what we are aiming for :D

Aicy

Strategos
When I saw this thread I thought it was gonna be a classic disbandment pnp, was sorely disappointed.

Aicy

Strategos
In the past, players would infiltrate alliances they deemed as an "MRA" and then tried to persuade the leadership to give them founder rights - in order to disband the alliance. Before doing so they would take screenshots of their alliances forums and messages with the leaders for everyone's entertainment and post them in a thread labelled a "P&P". They'd tell the story of how they disbanded the alliance. I expected this to be one of those threads! But I guess you rhinos aren't as "MRA"ish as some in this forum claim. :p

DeletedUser

aicy also one disbanded a real live Rhino, but talking about it is messy and would get me banned.