Inactive players

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm a bit of a noob so I need something explaining a little to me.
I was under the impression from my city in gamma that if your account is inactive for a certain amount of time then it would go grey and eventually be removed.
Is this wrong?
Because in my ocean (38) in alpha the place is completely packed with accounts whose scores haven't changed in at least like 3 months. Whilst I know I have a way to go before I can colonise a new city, it is slightly discouraging that I will literally have to hunt to find a space close to me.

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm a bit of a noob so I need something explaining a little to me.
I was under the impression from my city in gamma that if your account is inactive for a certain amount of time then it would go grey and eventually be removed.
Is this wrong?
Because in my ocean (38) in alpha the place is completely packed with accounts whose scores haven't changed in at least like 3 months. Whilst I know I have a way to go before I can colonise a new city, it is slightly discouraging that I will literally have to hunt to find a space close to me.

A noob who asks a question is not a noob, but a newb. I like newbs. :)

That definitely is the case in Gamma, however I'm sure Alpha's cities also turn into colony space due to the update.

Can we have someone from the Core in Alpha confirm this? Then I'll lock it.

DeletedUser

They eventually go grey, shrink in size, then disappear all together. It takes months but it will happen.
Enjoy the farms while you can, you'll miss them once they're gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.