Incantation Circle 2021 Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On October 19th the Incantation Circle event returns to Grepolis. Please post any questions or feedback about the event in this thread.

maxilex

Phrourach
I like this event, but really don't like this move to every player having different combinations.

At one time we could spread the cost of getting recipes across the alliance, and it made it more of a team event. Now it is just solitary and of course, potentially more expensive. I would much rather be spending on ingredients, than recipes. It doesn't change how much I spend, just what I get for the outlay.

0ZZZ

Phrourach
I like this event, but really don't like this move to every player having different combinations.

At one time we could spread the cost of getting recipes across the alliance, and it made it more of a team event. Now it is just solitary and of course, potentially more expensive. I would much rather be spending on ingredients, than recipes. It doesn't change how much I spend, just what I get for the outlay.
This wont change unless you can show them that changing it will make them more money or at least show how this choice costs them more money.

The good. Ino has changed a few games so that those spending none to little gold have been able to participate more. smart those players keep your game alive.

The bad. Ino has been weakening the rewards in the minni games for awhile now. Knock it off. No one wants a level 1 flyer token or blue exp tokens.

The ugly. Ugly is what you will get if you screw with this minni game any more. It is fine as it is keep your magic wand of poop to yourself.