Incorrect Daily Reward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8250

Anyone else in this world notice their Daily Reward seems "resetted" to Level 1? (obviously this wouldn't apply to you if you just started today). :(

DeletedUser21770

I've noticed this popping up across the forums. I'm guessing it's due to the clocks going back an hour. I haven't gotten my rewards yet, but I'm about to <.<

EDIT: Yup, looks to be reset for everybody. As I said, probably related to Daylight Saving Time.

DeletedUser21770

Well it's being dealt with now anyway, so all should be good.

DeletedUser19523

haha ok. btw, Rising, are you in NOOBS? whats ur ingame name?

DeletedUser21770

In-Game name is same as here: Rising Legacy.
And no, I'm not in NOOBS. I'm focussing on building myself up. Too out of reach to join some of the higher alliances.

I'm off for now. PM me in-game. And someone make sure to message here when it's fixed, so that everyone who checks this thread will know =]

DeletedUser21560

My reward was fine...

If you dont collect your reward for a day, the system thinks you are inactive and therefore next time your about to collect it goes back to 100, as i thinks its your first day back online

DeletedUser8250

My reward was fine...

If you dont collect your reward for a day, the system thinks you are inactive and therefore next time your about to collect it goes back to 100, as i thinks its your first day back online

That definitely wasn't the case with me since I'm pretty active - its very unlikely that I somehow missed logging into my Byz. world account for a 24 hour period of time. :)

Apparently, I'm not the only one who experienced this issue either :pro:

DeletedUser

Got the same problem, but what can I say..I truly am a NOOB :)

DeletedUser

This is a known bug, and affecting multiple worlds. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.