Incubi Vs EtD War Stats

DeletedUser12324

Will do, i still play with her on kappa, GL in your grepo future, glad to see ya back

DeletedUser

Hey LS....glad you are back, just a few changes since you left! Read what Phears says as its all true...look me up on skype!

DeletedUser

hey Pi, I came all the way from beta to let you know a lil something about Zolen and his crew. They are RUMORED ;) to use a fair amount of Bots and Scripts, now its hard to nail to full proof on this, BUT some inside info given to us suggest just that!

have a good day y'all

DeletedUser

You should all go check out the thread in the beta forum too :)

Will give you some good laughs.

Note they didn't start talking trash until our accounts went ghost!

Also a few greasemonkey scripts everyone should use.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/74993 - Calculates total pop and resources lost in attacks vs enemys losses.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/68520 - Uses the premium ability of "Folders" to sort reports into folders based off of a text string, makes sorting out all those "support" reports a cake walk a must have for a true player!!

Also the only MUST have for a true player....
http://grepo.faark.de/faarksGrepoPicSaver/current.php/faarksGrepoPicSaverInstall.html - Faark's Firefox, Grepolis screenshot uploader! Share reports with your friends, make the game a game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Devyn, I hear you're RUMORED to be an 8 yr old girl :O

Seriously what's you're point here go back to your world or join pi and put you're money where your big fat mouth is

not only that but this isnt even closely related to the topic, run your mouth somewhere else please

DeletedUser

Hey Devyn, I hear you're RUMORED to be an 8 yr old girl :O

Seriously what's you're point here go back to your world or join pi and put you're money where your big fat mouth is

not only that but this isnt even closely related to the topic, run your mouth somewhere else please

Guth did you download that image script Zolen suggested?

DeletedUser

I've never used a bot on Grep, nor would i ever need to.
My Epsilon status says all it needs to.
Since joining Pi and taking over as "unikornis" i have all the resources i need to take on the likes of Phears (another one who's mouth runs faster than he does), who foolishly decided to attack me (while i was on the loo no less)..talk about being caught with your pants down...
Anyway, coming back on topic, sort of... for a server running at 3.14 speed, no outside help is needed, hell you could fill an island with your own cities and still have no need to farm.

So, Dev...sorry to burst ya bubble old chap, but your "RUMOR" is unfounded.

Bogs/uni

DeletedUser

I also use the toe script it's really crazy if you run out of fingers when you are counting, you can use your toes.

Sorry Devyn kinda hard to have any credibility coming from a guy who's team is full of multi account users...you guys have rumors too...or are they. It's ok to be upset you couldn't beat us so after we left you run your mouth and now come to Pi to run your mouth. Everyone knows the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12324

I've never used a bot on Grep, nor would i ever need to.
My Epsilon status says all it needs to.
Since joining Pi and taking over as "unikornis" i have all the resources i need to take on the likes of Phears (another one who's mouth runs faster than he does), who foolishly decided to attack me (while i was on the loo no less)..talk about being caught with your pants down...
Anyway, coming back on topic, sort of... for a server running at 3.14 speed, no outside help is needed, hell you could fill an island with your own cities and still have no need to farm.

So, Dev...sorry to burst ya bubble old chap, but your "RUMOR" is unfounded.

Bogs/uni

I'm sorry how selfish of me, next time let me know when your afk and i promise not to attack.

DeletedUser

Enter the Dragon disbanded and Morning Glory ruined. Is this war still on? Are Incubi still at war with AL?

DeletedUser12324

Grepostats will tell all, however just as a rough guess before i bother looking myself i would say that there's still some distance inbetween the two alliances and casualties are minimal.

Time to check that theory...