Incubi Vs EtD War Stats

DeletedUser

A joint effort mass colony ship attempt was launched at our core members, all colonization attempts were organized and timed out.

You guys can wait 12 hours to find out how AL/ETD/MG/AC came out.

grepostats shows all, enjoy the show.

DeletedUser

A joint effort mass colony ship attempt was launched at our core members, all colonization attempts were organized and timed out.

You guys can wait 12 hours to find out how AL/ETD/MG/AC came out.

grepostats shows all, enjoy the show.

Thank you, this is a stat thread, lets discuss the stats not the philosophies of alliances and which is better.

I was impressed by Incubi's defense(but not surprised)

DeletedUser

If you were not surprised, why insult us by sending long colony ships?

If you want to play for real you should be eating Claw cities, so that you can actually get within respectable range of our polis'.

Instead you guys choose to befriend them... good game, ultimately it will cause your demise.

pgalland25

Strategos
The fun has begun! Enthroned is making a 8 hour pass at my buddy... HA
The CS would be so far if they decided to send it . Good luck.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to congratulate AL on a great "victory" for taking my 044 towns.

Congratulations on taking 4 towns that were an entire ocean away from our core in an area surrounded by AL ;)

DeletedUser

I cbb keeping check of the stats.Can anyone make a new one?

DeletedUser

I'd just like to congratulate AL on a great "victory" for taking my 044 towns.

Congratulations on taking 4 towns that were an entire ocean away from our core in an area surrounded by AL ;)

Why bring it up then? If its no big deal why would you even bother mentioning it? None of our players have posted about it on the forums even. It makes you sound like you're feeling inadequate about yourself or something. Anyways, since eguthrie83 did bring it up, add 4 conquests to AL and 4 losses to Incubi.

DeletedUser

Why bring it up then? If its no big deal why would you even bother mentioning it? None of our players have posted about it on the forums even. It makes you sound like you're feeling inadequate about yourself or something. Anyways, since eguthrie83 did bring it up, add 4 conquests to AL and 4 losses to Incubi.

haha maybe there compensating for something :eek:

DeletedUser

Yea, I guess Yo's right I suck :p I brought it up because it's stat related and it would be nice if this thread was updated regularly..

Sorrrry If I sound sarcastic, that's just my style...

DeletedUser

Ty for taking those towns, i've been begging Guth to give those up for a long time.

4 slots to eat your core... nom nom nom we are coming for you!!!

Hurry up and turtle!

pgalland25

Strategos
Honestly why would we attack you?
First off Enthroned is of no concern of ours currently because you pose no threat.
Second you are 10 hours away. Only a moron would try and attack 10 hours.