Incubi Vs EtD War Stats

DeletedUser

first off you tee is sending attack to enthroned player and how about my city named come at me tee

DeletedUser

haha it wont be for a 3300 point city for long soon ill be casting cs on you tee then itll be a prime target;)

DeletedUser

Wait... how can people be fighting when BP hasn't even ended?

DeletedUser

Guth, you dont get it.

What are the current stats?I need them, so i can update.

DeletedUser

Who is hard... TEE? I have only seen one good player send a attack. I have not been active at all for like 2 weeks and I just now have a cs in a citys that has been in your hart the whole time. I have seen about 5 cs sent with no timing and troops sent with only 25 ls to cover them.. I dont know what your alliance calls difficult but if it takes you this long to take out the few players that is down here I would stay out of the main war.

DeletedUser

I do say so.. And have tons of reports to show for it. Me and Thanatos1994 has had the best time watching all the failed attacks come out of your alliance. The only guy who timed a cs attack was the one who landed the cs today. and if you grepolis stat me you will see how active I have been... But really your alliance should keep posting about how good you all are at attacking citys that are in the middle of your alliance. I mean it only took you guys two weeks to take one.

pgalland25

Strategos
Not that its your concern but you are not our only target. And if I might add we have some pretty poor ones from your alliance as well. Not every member can be as active and experienced as you all-mighty splash.

DeletedUser

haha not the best thing to anger mp

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You should see all these crazy reports I got from Sasa attacking, man! Oh waite, there are none. The guy the brings war to ETD, MG and AL is non existant...you guys know how to choose an amazing leader when you see one.

DeletedUser12324

Sasa is a good leader, ETD didn't get in the top 3 by magic, yes he has his flaws but so does every good leader such as yourself yo' you are arrogant, (even beyond your skill).

DeletedUser

Sasa isn't a good leader....and who said I was Incubi leader?

DeletedUser14378

Sasa quit this world because he won't be able to be active like before,and yo who give you right to give opinion m i good leader or not.And who say that i was leader of ETD?You agree with me that this is just a game but it's more clear that this is opsesion for you or i am.Many comments you put about me.And you are BIG lier.