Incubi Vs EtD War Stats

DeletedUser

AL is alive, entrenched and prepared. Inc has a verryy long war ahead.

DeletedUser

you should be, did you see what happened to a top 50 player down to one city in 3 days!!!

it is now 9-0 in favor of Enth over TEE.

DeletedUser

ouch! I am glad that I my first post wasn't a personal assaut on an inocent player. wouldn't that be a great way to start your career on the externals.

Now back on track. the score of the wars that started because of this thread.

Enth/TEE 9-1

P.S. someone has said what my IG account name is on the Pi forums. Just thought I would let you know.

Last edited by a moderator:

pgalland25

Strategos
Your really going to count gutzilla? He was in our alliance less than 24 hours before you sniped all of his cities. Come and get his last one.

DeletedUser

You just sounded so dumb I had to bring it to light. Honestly I do not plan to continue posting.

DeletedUser

I will make it if someone will keep me updated about anything to do with AL, I will do my own alliance.

DeletedUser

maybe Incubi could update me about AL since they are directly at war with one another

DeletedUser

OMFG, What has happened to my alliance ETD.??? I Retired from grepolis due to my father died, Of cancer. Just looked up grepolis stats find out my ETD is no more. :( can someone from ETD well was told what the happened. thanks or even Dan Brown.

DeletedUser12324

Pfft you shouldn't be listening to anything that comes out of Dans mouth, anyways after AC lost the war ETD moved onto Incubi territory and once Incubi started attacking half the alliance members left out of fear the other half either left the game entirely including Sasa and some our our top players, it came down to me and trigg running the alliance which was left with under 10 active players, and so we disbanded, some joined VVV others joined AL and one or two joined Incubi.

Incubi then moved on to MG as well as VVV and thats when Dan left and joined Incubi.

Theres now only 5 or so last ETD players left ingame, look at my ingame profile for names.