Incubi

DeletedUser

*sigh* you can say PV should come over to pi etc all you like but quite frankly, its pointless. Why would PV members waste all the blood sweat and tears they put into xi only to restart and abandon xi to come and play here? Why doesnt incubi come to xi :p?

Because you came to the Pi forums preaching about PV?

DeletedUser19892

lol. play 2 worlds? i play 2 worlds. lol.

wasnt me there did start compare u was tring to make PV look SOO gooood. LOL!! if they are so good they catch up on 1-2 month, so come challange us or leave ur meanless spam and horriple comparing out of the forum, and stay on topic.

oh, and before u come with ur, we got a life cant play hardcore on 2 worlds. I got a life too and play "hardcore" on 2 worlds.

oh, and i woudl never join anthing there aint speed 3, just go to got damn slow. lol!!!
this game is alread to slow for me. lol.

DeletedUser12324

Ah yes but you are a freak of nature Niss' :D you get my message btw?

DeletedUser15240

no I came to pi to argue against a point made by someone, so I used PV as an example, as i know it best, I could have used evo, or grepohugs or another of the the big alliances, but PV was the easiest from my point of view...

DeletedUser

Nisseonbeer

Incubi is without doubt the best allaince in
in grepo!!!

curly123

no I came to pi to argue against a point made by someone

XSlor

7337310_gal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We came to Pi for the speed change. I'm not really concerned about other servers and who thinks what. We have a great team and it's fun to play with the guys we have. It's about our players and the teamwork, it's not about who is better on what servers...we really don't care.

And Phears I really don't care to hear about AL having VM or inactive issues, we have just as much VM and inactive issues, we always have. Every team does. Everyone says we have 20-25 players we have only had 12-14 active and working together at one time. Soon as we get 2-3 back, we lose 2-3 just like everyone else.

DeletedUser

This is a pointless disscssion. There are and have been many great alliance in Grepo, TW-shadow(Ice-man), Army of Aliens(Aliens), The Huns/Disiples of Aries(Sparky, 44, kris, placy, dingy), Black (Leggy, diazan, The Dink, Silverfish, valzer, TicTac, ratatatPat, mythro, The alliance that has turned out many game changing/alliance leading players of any alliance and had one of the best players of all time as a leader), JFL (Ryan, Vork, Betsy, Knutti, Bruticus1, Llettek, Tabor, The original was possibly the best compilation of players ever constructed on grepo and many have left a lasting legacy on grepo), Evolution.(Commander Rocky, Mashal Tito), Black Shadows(daizan), The Marines(Kurb, GenDodo, KingBeast), Black A.R.M.A.D.A. (lefty, The Dink, diazan, valzer, 123Koan), Lynx(ford perfect, MrGlenn, ZUES had returned, Gronbeck, Dan Brown), Project Venom(daizan, Socrates, milos, privatejoker), Incubi(Zolen, Yo) and those are just the originals of many of the servers I have seen, we aren't even talking about the 2nd or 3rd gen. awsome alliances that have gone through the different servers. Like many incubi members have said you can't compair worlds and alliances unless you have them fighting head to head. With simmalar developement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19892

well said moserty.

and i must say, comming from speed 2 to speed 3. or form unit speed 1 to unit speed 1.5 or the other way around, actually change alot more then people think.

DeletedUser

This is a pointless disscssion. There are and have been many great alliance in Grepo, TW-shadow(Ice-man), Army of Aliens(Aliens), The Huns/Disiples of Aries(Sparky, 44, kris, placy, dingy), Black (Leggy, diazan, The Dink, Silverfish, valzer, TicTac, ratatatPat, mythro, The alliance that has turned out many game changing/alliance leading players of any alliance and had one of the best players of all time as a leader), JFL (Ryan, Vork, Betsy, Knutti, Bruticus1, Llettek, Tabor, The original was possibly the best compilation of players ever constructed on grepo and many have left a lasting legacy on grepo), Evolution.(Commander Rocky, Mashal Tito), Black Shadows(daizan), The Marines(Kurb, GenDodo, KingBeast), Black A.R.M.A.D.A. (lefty, The Dink, diazan, valzer, 123Koan), Lynx(ford perfect, MrGlenn, ZUES had returned, Gronbeck, Dan Brown), Project Venom(daizan, Socrates, milos, privatejoker), Incubi(Zolen, Yo) and those are just the originals of many of the servers I have seen, we aren't even talking about the 2nd or 3rd gen. awsome alliances that have gone through the different servers. Like many incubi members have said you can't compair worlds and alliances unless you have them fighting head to head. With simmalar developement.

sorry being from Beta you have to remove Army of Aliens and place Phenomen in there and put Bowzer and Kadjyani(sp) AoA sucked!

DeletedUser

Why would you put Pheno in there....70% o the cities I took were from Pheno. We ate them up.

DeletedUser

sorry being from Beta you have to remove Army of Aliens and place Phenomen in there and put Bowzer and Kadjyani(sp) AoA sucked!

First off AoA was a phenominal alliance of great fighters and all around good players (see what I did there), on the other hand, Pheno recruted or merged in half the world, in my oppinion that doesn't make an alliance great although players like bowzer do command a ton of respect. Secondly as I stated I DIDN"T include second or third gen great alliances otherwise there would be alliances like The Elite in Eta, Alliance X in Theta, Public Enemy in Kappa, and Infectious State in Lambada on the list aswell. Many Betans I have talked to said that AoA was the best alliance to ever be on that server and that at there height almost all the alliances feared and hated them. Finally, if they sucked so much why are hadden't you taken a city from them?

Stats:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/player/67560/colonizations?page=1

DeletedUser

Easy... Deyvnshire is a sub-par player. It's a push to even call him a player.

Simmer maybe at best. Not even a decent role player.

DeletedUser

hey &*!^@*&@^ i was in BA too! And the even more 377t! crew of epic manb00bs. if you are going to quote greatness from eta, get it straight!

and on to a more serious note, why don't we have an allstar game of sorts? there are PLENTY of crews to make it possible. . . this should happen.