Indies have landed.. Well.. some of them..

DeletedUser54810

Greetings and salutations Esteemed ladies and gentlemen of Selymbria. May peace be upon you all (until BP comes off) and may this world bring all your wishes and desires..

The Indies have landed.. well some of us.. the rest are likely doing stuff like having a life, (whatever that is) so it's left to me to carry the banner into this god forsaken place..

We are looking to recruit a few players who know what they are doing, we will be selective as Indie life is not for the faint hearted. If you play because you like to fight, if you hate all the coalitions, MRA's and all that diplomatic rubbish and won't cry like a baby if someone attacks you then please get in touch..

Good luck!

Dave.. X

DeletedUser54810

Abdera was a world Indie played in.. It was a smaller version of Indie, not as big as we are here but a good solid alliance nonetheless. As usual we took on pretty much anyone who was around us and were heavily outnumbered.

One of the alliances we took on was Eviction Notice.. We made a huge dent in their allies Hammers but we were beaten in our battles against EN, however we were not 'rimmed' as shaz would have you believe and we did have the pleasure of rimming Kurbads which is probably why he liked shaz's comment.

All shaz acheived while there was to play his usual nasty twisted games and nothing else, he didn't beat anyone and got spanked quite a lot hence his hatred of all things Indie.. Even his own team at EN thought he was a plank.

We left the world as there wasn't anything to play for, we weren't going to win and we don't really do the coalition thing so we left, congratulating the EN team as we did so.. They have my respect and are the favorite enemy I've played against.

Happy to set things straight..

DeletedUser51786

How many cities I took again hmmmmmmmmmmmmm alot and how many you took from me hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 1 what are you trying to set mate we kicked you all and when you could not handle it you all were forced to leave as your leader brir left lol when pressure was too much, might I say more, yu did not rim kurbs he left due to RL.

Ohhh let me see the reason why your something now is bc the same EN players join you now, it will only be a time before they realize PK is the biggest spy ever when she was getting attacked from kitix she begged him telling him she is working for EN and passing information lol and she did gave info to us regarding Ops and planned Ops in time you will see Big Dave

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Abdera was a world Indie played in.. It was a smaller version of Indie, not as big as we are here but a good solid alliance nonetheless. As usual we took on pretty much anyone who was around us and were heavily outnumbered.

One of the alliances we took on was Eviction Notice.. We made a huge dent in their allies Hammers but we were beaten in our battles against EN, however we were not 'rimmed' as shaz would have you believe and we did have the pleasure of rimming Kurbads which is probably why he liked shaz's comment.

All shaz acheived while there was to play his usual nasty twisted games and nothing else, he didn't beat anyone and got spanked quite a lot hence his hatred of all things Indie.. Even his own team at EN thought he was a plank.

We left the world as there wasn't anything to play for, we weren't going to win and we don't really do the coalition thing so we left, congratulating the EN team as we did so.. They have my respect and are the favorite enemy I've played against.

Happy to set things straight..

you rim kurbads only in your wet dreams little play0r, you were noobs and your same MRA garbage here.

DeletedUser54810

How many cities I took again hmmmmmmmmmmmmm alot and how many you took from me hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 1 what are you trying to set mate we kicked you all and when you could not handle it you all were forced to leave as your leader brir left lol when pressure was too much, might I say more, yu did not rim kurbs he left due to RL.

Ohhh let me see the reason why your something now is bc the same EN players join you now, it will only be a time before they realize PK is the biggest spy ever when she was getting attacked from kitix she begged him telling him she is working for EN and passing information lol and she did gave info to us regarding Ops and planned Ops in time you will see Big Dave

How many cities did heroic shaz take off us in Abdera? None.. You are a joke.. Taking cities from a player/alliance when they have left the world and are no longer active is not the same as taking a city from an active player. Something you have never done to anyone.. :oops:

Brir left because his kid had a bad accident and there was nothing to play for anyway but you already know this so it's funny how yet again you try to twist things around. Brir showed the Indie team the nasty PM's you sent saying how he was a terrible person for continuing to play Grepolis when his child was injured. What a sad, sad man you are. You would do and say anything to win a damn game..

Every Indie player and most EN players I know were disgusted by you and you actions. Indies truly hate your guts which is amazing because these are some of the nicest people you'd meet and usually have nothing but respect for their foes.

Don't bring PK or Kit into this. If she'd done that Kit would have told me, we have this thing it's called 'Respect' something you know nothing about. As usual you are just trying to stir up doubt and trouble amongst players in an enemy alliance because you are p*** poor at playing..

No need to stick up for your boyfriend kurbads, he can stick up for himself, unlike you I actually rate him as a player, that said he's not a team player, does his own thing and that is why he gets rimmed in most worlds he plays..

Anyway should you be setting up some more multi accts so you can try to sneak them into enemy alliances? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54810

you rim kurbads only in your wet dreams little play0r, you were noobs and your same MRA garbage here.

I see my comment upset you.. Thanks in advance for the BP's.. ;)

I'm surprised you fin time to comment here, shouldn't you be running along and doing whatever your boyfriend shaz tells you to? Listening to him is what made you come unstuck the last time.

Anyhow that big log shaz left in the toilet bowl won't remove itself.. better get the marigolds out and get on with it Turdbags.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser42982

Author said:
Brir showed the Indie team the nasty PM's you sent saying how he was a terrible person for continuing to play Grepolis when his child was injured. What a sad, sad man you are. You would do and say anything to win a damn game..

I'm unrelated to this but that is really, really low if it's true...

DeletedUser51786

And we won long live Eviction Notice, Brir son was sick and nearly died before he took care of his son he is playing grepolis lol I dont regret what I said

DeletedUser54810

I'm unrelated to this but that is really, really low if it's true...

Oh it's true.. shaz even admits it.. I think he's actually proud of being the lowest form of filth on the planet. It's the only achievement he'll ever earn..

And we won long live Eviction Notice, Brir son was sick and nearly died before he took care of his son he is playing grepolis lol I dont regret what I said

So you were there in the hospital waiting room? You were there when he was being operated on? No you weren't. You were too busy making up multi accts to spy on the Indies.

You are just a piece of steaming excrement shaz.. Ever thought that Brir wanted to play Grep to try to focus his mind on something else? Anything else than the fact that he might lose the most precious thing in his life?

Have you any idea of the sort of heartache and pressure that puts on someone and when they are in desperate need of release from all that stress and anguish all they get is nasty PM's from some Richard Head telling them what a god awful person they are for continuing to play grep?

No of course you haven't because you are just a sad little excuse for a human being who hasn't even dipped his wick yet, never mind fathered a child so you have no idea about love, family or anything that doesn't involve being a total asswipe..

Go play on the motorway and take that guide writing bore TurdBags off with you.. Thanks..

Surprised to see Shaz has time to troll this forum too, with all the time he spends running his mouth in EN97. Nice to meet you Indies. True Fear respects your values.

RX

Respect to you guys and gals at True Fear..:)