Indies have landed.. Well.. some of them..

DeletedUser54537

Shaz, what is wrong with you?

A lot of players I know play to take their minds off work and other things. I played with a father and daughter who played together to take their minds off the death of their wife/mother. I did not send them mails telling them that they should go to the graveyard. That would be horrible.
I played with someone who had his borther in a coma at the hospital, I did not call him a horrible person for playing grepo.
I even played with a father who had his daughter found dead.

People play games to take their minds off things, to escape the real world. It is players like you who ruin the game and who are killing grepolis. In addition the fact that you feel no regret for your actions makes me think that even in real life you should be put in an asylum, for psychotic actions.

None of the above is because of our situation in en97, it is purely what I have read in this thread.

And don't you dare laugh at this post, this is a serious matter and you should be banned for life if ever you do.

dianices

Phrourach
hi mad! .....anyway, yeah, i was running a little group in another little game, and one of the guys was an older man and his wife. he'd been sick for some time and finally cashed in his chips. this was back when i was an internet dj, so we had a service for him on air.

sympathy man, we're all human beings, so compassion and understanding ought to be up front when we're talking anything real life. it's better to do a bro hug, than tell someone the people who die are "in a better place", it feels like a gut check, and makes them feel even worse.

i'm nobody special, it took me awhile to get some social skills under my belt too, i just try to pass on what i learn, to those who will listen.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
I so can pull up all my defence reports from Shaz trying to take cities from me.. how many did you get Shaz? Thats right, NONE.. Although you tried and tried, you were a crap player then and you still are. Kit who is a brilliant player whom I have the utmost respect for did not tell you anything of the sort. I do recall alot of EN players that thought you were the most hideous player in such a good alliance though. Neil comes to mind there, so many laughs we shared at your expense.. Thats right I still even have a copy of you losing your rag in ENs forum over my defending from you accusing your team mates of giving me info, when the reality was you just couldnt send anything big enough to take one silly city off me. Only person that came out of that server been labeled as a spy was YOURSELF..

DeletedUser51786

I so can pull up all my defence reports from Shaz trying to take cities from me.. how many did you get Shaz? Thats right, NONE.. Although you tried and tried, you were a crap player then and you still are. Kit who is a brilliant player whom I have the utmost respect for did not tell you anything of the sort. I do recall alot of EN players that thought you were the most hideous player in such a good alliance though. Neil comes to mind there, so many laughs we shared at your expense.. Thats right I still even have a copy of you losing your rag in ENs forum over my defending from you accusing your team mates of giving me info, when the reality was you just couldnt send anything big enough to take one silly city off me. Only person that came out of that server been labeled as a spy was YOURSELF..

I did not get none because you ghosted you remember PK when I was about to take your city, you ghosted

DeletedUser16512

Shaz is a great player played with him a few times

This is the first post i have looked at for over 7 months now and wow i dont miss this crap in fact i might even wait a year to read any other posts
Im so glad i stopped playing grepo now

DeletedUser21418

come on guys, we are playing a friendly game, head to head ingame then you find out ;-)

DeletedUser54810

Shaz is a crap player who runs his mouth then gets his mates to stack his cities so when a players loses his temper (because of shaz's verbal diahorrea) he attacks and loses.. He's a one trick pony..

As for Legend/Great player? I almost wet myself reading that.

Shaz is so great his city was the one taken from Toons in Nicaea to give Indie the win (another reason why he hates us) but he wasn't playing under that name were you Blaze?

That's right shaz is the legendary player I'm Blaze.. The legendary quitter of all worlds as soon as it get's tough, a guy who I thought was a mate but really he's just a saddo..

And TurdBags.. You seriously overrate yourself. But don't worry. Fly is coming out of retirement just so he can make you cry every time you wake up in the morning and see all your junk destroyed.. again.. Happy days..

DeletedUser51786

Shaz is a crap player who runs his mouth then gets his mates to stack his cities so when a players loses his temper (because of shaz's verbal diahorrea) he attacks and loses.. He's a one trick pony..

As for Legend/Great player? I almost wet myself reading that.

Shaz is so great his city was the one taken from Toons in Nicaea to give Indie the win (another reason why he hates us) but he wasn't playing under that name were you Blaze?

That's right shaz is the legendary player I'm Blaze.. The legendary quitter of all worlds as soon as it get's tough, a guy who I thought was a mate but really he's just a saddo..

And TurdBags.. You seriously overrate yourself. But don't worry. Fly is coming out of retirement just so he can make you cry every time you wake up in the morning and see all your junk destroyed.. again.. Happy days..

I am not Im Blaze lol are you kidding me LOL, dont be a hater when blaze rim you LOL

DeletedUser51786

I think you are one of shaz's many muliti accounts so your comment is void..

Stabbed check out this dude lol, you can never accomplish what we have the only reason your standing a chance now is because of EN players minus them from your side and you all would suck just like Abdera LOL

DeletedUser53746

Shaz you are the only player I have seen that got busted for spying for two enemies on the same server. I'm sure it happened but you got caught twice because you bragged about what you were doing. You were in one alliance started spying for us, got busted and then joined us and promptly started spying for our enemy.

No one can trust you ... your only gift you have at Grepo is talking/bragging and even that you are bad at.

If you are going to post here, please join the server. I'm sure many here would be willing set up a bounty on you :)

DeletedUser54810

PS.. Shaz says fly is a bad player.. Fly is a top 10 fighter in every world he plays, usually top 5 and has been #1 in at least one world. If that's a bad player I'd like a couple more 'expletive players' like him..

Compare that to shaz.. top at nothing, the only thing he's get the #1 rank in is Most Hated player in Grepo history..

Well done shaz.. Congratulations..

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Decided to roll on these forums and check some stuff and first what popped was seeing Shaz's name.

And nothing exciting here, Shaz again brags being the best Grepo player ever and talking non sense on forums.

DeletedUser47397

shaz looks like is very angry on us ... hope we will meet EN in another world and we will have chance to fight again