InFamous

DeletedUser

HARDCORE
Divine Warriors
Rebellion-The Syndicate
The Infectious State
Tenant Eviction

Stop using ones that have already been used.

and lol to supah ambition...I'll just make a name but take into account what you said

DeletedUser

I was the first ever use that name, it is legally mine. I checked grepostats when I made it. Also when I came back I had a message someone took my name, in some world

DeletedUser

Maybe the name isn't the most important thing... nah, I'm just being crazy again.

How about 'ub3r 1337 SP4RT4N St0rm Knights'?

DeletedUser

Maybe the name isn't the most important thing... nah, I'm just being crazy again.

How about 'ub3r 1337 SP4RT4N St0rm Knights'?

Bahahah I'll die the day I see a top alliance with that kinda name!! bhahahaa

DeletedUser

How about Unknown? Since we dont know, or Infamous, since I hope to become that? Gentlemen, since I want to die like that.

DeletedUser

So will infamous work Mako? I should also ask other members but will it work?

DeletedUser33297

Bahahah I'll die the day I see a top alliance with that kinda name!! bhahahaa

You can wait a long long time untill you will see that name used by a top alliance, actually any alliance at all, all thanks to the character limit.

DeletedUser

So does this change up some of the parts about your alliance?

DeletedUser

Nope, my organization has worked for me from day one. I never met anyone that does excactly what I do, so when carried out right, I haven't been beat.

DeletedUser

But when the world starts, and you get more people.....will they accept these ways?

DeletedUser

Umm anyone that joins my alliance will under stand their roles as it will be started day one. No one in my alliance have ever complained about the way I do things, I have only gotten compliments. Why would anyone not accept it, its not like I am forcing you to stick your hand up your butt. I am just giving you a job based on your qualifications and expect you do that job