InFamous

DeletedUser

But when the world starts, and you get more people.....will they accept these ways?

If you doubt these things already, you dont have to join. I only need people that are loyal, and stick with you thru the long haul, that can fight and wont run...Because I am offensive, I want to hit, before we get hit. So if you are not committed to me, DONT join

DeletedUser

I am just saying most people will understand, If no one ever complained about it, you ever know if they liked it. Basically what I am saying is, when you get your limit of 70 players, suggest to them which way would be better, instead of just setting it out permanently. This is just a thought of mine.

DeletedUser

If you doubt these things already, you dont have to join. I only need people that are loyal, and stick with you thru the long haul, that can fight and wont run...Because I am offensive, I want to hit, before we get hit. So if you are not committed to me, DONT join

Don't get to fast on things Icimaru, I am just saying their is a possibility of it, I never said I don't like it. So don't get straight to assuming that I am not committed to this.

DeletedUser

I am just saying most people will understand, If no one ever complained about it, you ever know if they liked it. Basically what I am saying is, when you get your limit of 70 players, suggest to them which way would be better, instead of just setting it out permanently. This is just a thought of mine.

Which way? What are the options? I feel like you have your own way of doing things, so you want to try and slip your way in :) But thats not how it works. The way my organization is, is on the 1st page, 1st post, for my enemies to try and organize themselves to counter and for my allies to try and copy and use it in different worlds. It will never be edited :) That isnt even all of it

DeletedUser

^^So are you assuming were going to fall because of our name? Or because the name was brought by players who weren't active?

DeletedUser

Or maybe Gladius is just pointing out that if you want to be original think of a new name? :D

DeletedUser33297

Something like: "Hell creatures" might be original enough for you guys.

DeletedUser

...Well you guys never know if Infamous was really known.....I mean it could have been used by 5 players alliances in all those worlds, players that went inactive, or never played.

DeletedUser30636

Yes someone asked :)
I have played this world since alpha, under a different name, I had 45k when I stopped playing due to me having to leave, I was apart of TW-Shadow, Eclipse and I can't remember the other. Anyway I left grepolis for like a year. Came back and played for awhile and made two top 12 alliances although I had to leave again. Then I came back again, under a new name, Ichimaru something, because my forum name is diff from my old in-game name.(Now I will just use ichimaru gin 1, in-game). But anyway, I came back and made an alliance called Modern Warfare, we were in the top 12 for awhile but we lost a fight against an enemy, I dont remember well, oh yes..It was something internal with me and another leader, like they merged and I guess players start speaking under the grapevine, who we're upset at the merge. Then they made their own alliance. They had some spies in mine, and we slowly started to fall, because of the battle, my aliance mates seemed to be cowards and they had people on the inside. But anyway I stopped playing that world and just made my alliance merge with arsharks or something like that.

Then the alliance I am really known for is The Mafia, the last world I really played. we we're like number 1 or something for awhile, but then I had to leave again and they fell...But this time I made sure I don't have to leave, so I am back to make The Mafia and win this world :)

hahah!! remember it was me, you and legend, XD

DeletedUser30636

its all good go ahead and take a quick look back at the troy forums... had me rollin

DeletedUser

its all good go ahead and take a quick look back at the troy forums... had me rollin

Nah, I dont care about it, Its the past and I was immature to continue to argue with him. Even though he always started it

DeletedUser30636

that's why it had me laughing, its funny how differently we would've handled that situation now :p