InFamous

DeletedUser

My max player roster is 70

About my alliance, I am not sure on the name, but I am thinking of Division and The Mafia, in my alliance everyone has a role. As soon as bp is over. There squads, so we all work together. Each squad is led by a captain, someone I trust, that is qualified to lead. A captains duty is to make sure his squad does their duties and perform my orders to the best they can.
There are squads with a max of 15 players in one. The squads are either all clearers, supporters and I also have a research squad, that deals with pacts, and spying.In my alliance everything is earned, you have to build trust over time, and do your role, rights don't show your worth. Not everyone can be a captain but everyone is just as important. If everyone performs there duty as best as they can no one we can't lose. After BP ends everyone will be put in a squad, if you feel your better at a different duty, your transition will be considered.
In a squad you need to focus on your requirements, everyone must me the requirements put out that day, once you meet the troop requirement you can build whatever troops you want, but remember that your city is based on if you're a clearer or supporter.

Rules-3 day inactives without a message before time will be kicked.
People not sociable or participating in forums or messages will be kicked.
People begging for rights will be kicked.
Betray us and you make our reservation list.

Any questions?

Members
Ichimaru Gin1
ShreftyThred
Killer of Hell
AmmonJerro
Sedai
MakoDemus
we will be joining Northeast, I am going to join and invite everyone near me, so when the world opens check the forum for a link
odysseus2001
Arshark-Most Likely After BP
SmartieMan-Maybe
PrettyMaria-Maybe
Hammerofthegods-Maybe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i will join. not going to be 100% active though, unless i kick some butt as im fully committed to thebes.

DeletedUser

Just give me a good amount of time, and do your duty, thats all we need and thanks

DeletedUser

Ichimaru, may i ask about your past experience as a leader or its your first world as such ?

DeletedUser

i will join. not going to be 100% active though, unless i kick some butt as im fully committed to thebes.
Count me in as well! :pro:

And please dont name it something cliche or childish. ( Like "The Mafia" :p )

DeletedUser

Ichimaru, may i ask about your past experience as a leader or its your first world as such ?

Yes someone asked :)
I have played this world since alpha, under a different name, I had 45k when I stopped playing due to me having to leave, I was apart of TW-Shadow, Eclipse and I can't remember the other. Anyway I left grepolis for like a year. Came back and played for awhile and made two top 12 alliances although I had to leave again. Then I came back again, under a new name, Ichimaru something, because my forum name is diff from my old in-game name.(Now I will just use ichimaru gin 1, in-game). But anyway, I came back and made an alliance called Modern Warfare, we were in the top 12 for awhile but we lost a fight against an enemy, I dont remember well, oh yes..It was something internal with me and another leader, like they merged and I guess players start speaking under the grapevine, who we're upset at the merge. Then they made their own alliance. They had some spies in mine, and we slowly started to fall, because of the battle, my aliance mates seemed to be cowards and they had people on the inside. But anyway I stopped playing that world and just made my alliance merge with arsharks or something like that.

Then the alliance I am really known for is The Mafia, the last world I really played. we we're like number 1 or something for awhile, but then I had to leave again and they fell...But this time I made sure I don't have to leave, so I am back to make The Mafia and win this world :)

DeletedUser

Count me in as well! :pro:

And please dont name it something cliche or childish. ( Like "The Mafia" :p )

The Mafia isn't childish, naming it something like Knights of Valor is childish and lame to me, I think the mafia have all the values I look for, trust, strength, honor and they are Bad***

DeletedUser

I think we should use a good name for the alliance....The Mafia is not that much of an exciting name.....and you have already used it as you said, and were not any Original players from that alliance you had, so we are going to need something else.

DeletedUser

The more unique the alliance name, the better kind of players you will be able to get. So lets be honest, The Mafia isn't unique at all but kinda forced. :)

I mean I know you like what it stands for and it's ideals but maybe you can find a name that would substitute it better? Like "The Organization" perhaps bahahahhaa. ( not that please I was kidding but you know what I mean ) :p

DeletedUser

Something Unique is always good...like the name Compania-Rebellia or Domination Complex....something.

DeletedUser

The organization is terrible alot of people tried to make copies of what I did, but anyway would Division be fine? Also I have Attack of Titans, Espada, ummm I dont know, I could think of more. But I am open to suggesstions, I dont want anything lame like Crusaders Of Justice

DeletedUser

Domination complex, makes no sense, and I am not sure anyone will even know what the forsworn means

DeletedUser

HARDCORE
Divine Warriors
Rebellion-The Syndicate
The Infectious State
Tenant Eviction