Pnp Infectious and the future.

DeletedUser22708

he meant why are you talking smack after you just got beat. Also mods can't see that.
Mods can see it mate, trust me. I was barely playing so congrats to icyber for conquering an almost inactive player. That won't stop me from talking 'smack' even though i don't consider it smack, just expressing my honest opinion

DeletedUser39847

Damn, i didn't know you had to have a city to be allowed to write here in the forum, please let me know where it is stated in the rules

Btw i don't need to sign my reps if i rep a mod, you guys can see who reps you

Mods can see it mate, trust me. I was barely playing so congrats to icyber for conquering an almost inactive player. That won't stop me from talking 'smack' even though i don't consider it smack, just expressing my honest opinion

I presume you neg repped me? even though i can't see it as you didn't sign.

like i can't see your city in cyth...
But yet your here talking smack. Why? because a mod took your city? it happens it's a game get over it

DeletedUser6156

I wouldn't trust him ;).
Loving the excuses, you were active enough to get a conquest ready city and to attempt to break sieges. Would be nice to see people with the class to admit when they've been beaten rather than to try and defend it, or kick their members/restart to avoid losses but I live in a naive world.

DeletedUser22708

I wouldn't trust him ;).
Loving the excuses, you were active enough to get a conquest ready city and to attempt to break sieges. Would be nice to see people with the class to admit when they've been beaten rather than to try and defend it, or kick their members/restart to avoid losses but I live in a naive world.
Ask kdaroks, nikazar, my buddies from the island, they know i was barely active. Not making up excuses as i admit i got rimmed in bellerophon by Daizan and his crew which i congratulated them for. I researched conquest 3 days before iCyber took my city, if i would have been active i would have gotten my second city a long time before that. Yes i also attempted to break sieges which caused my growth to be even slower. I also didn't ask for help when my city was under siege since i was barely playing the world it wouldn't take long to be under siege again. Especially when i still don't use the app ;)

And no i didn't -rep you Mr Muay but i assume you did just now so i'll return the favor.

DeletedUser33530

I wouldn't trust him ;).
But thats what makes it fun :D

DeletedUser

If some fool gives you un-signed -rep and writes some stupid insult, you can report that and teach little twerp a good lesson=)

DeletedUser

Topic: Infectious and the future
-------------------------------------
First post is pink painted fairytale which starts "Once upon a time seven oceans and kingdoms away there was 100 brave men..." and then it ends with 5 pages talk about Giants, Titans ... and +- rep.
Don't you guys have Facebook and "Like" button for that?

DeletedUser33530

Topic: Infectious and the future
-------------------------------------
First post is pink painted fairytale which starts "Once upon a time seven oceans and kingdoms away there was 100 brave men..." and then it ends with 5 pages talk about Giants, Titans ... and +- rep.
Don't you guys have Facebook and "Like" button for that?
lol you summed that up pretty well and no i dont have a facebook i think its really stupid.