160ss91.jpg

World: Cythera (En68)

Direction: South East

World Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 3
System: Conquest
Alliance Cap: 100
Morale: inactive

Recruitment: To become a member of Infectious; a player must have extreme knowledge of the game and conquest system. I am not here to babysit or teach you how to play; If you wish to seek a place inside this alliance; you must have a recognizable name or solid proof of past experience. I am not looking for players who are playing multiple worlds; That means I don't care if you're ranked 5 in your other world; because that will cut into your time here in Cythera. You must be willing to part ways with other worlds and fully dedicate your time to this one. No VM in first 2 weeks, no excuses. Must be extremely active and aggressive.

About the alliance: Those of you who've played with me or in a world I played in before; know every alliance I found is extremely aggressive and is built around quality over quantity. We'll be a small, highly organized, highly aggressive alliance in which all members are held accountable for their contributions to the alliance. We will not house turtles, simmers, or players who rot away in our ranks and ask our alliance does everything for them. If you are not team oriented don't even approach me.

Aggression

Dedication

Communication

Team Oriented

Don't possess these qualities? Don't send in an application.

If you are interested in joining a well organized group of players who are here for the end game; Please private message me, and do not post here in this thread. Looking forward to seeing everyone once the world opens ~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42407

I love the alliance picture and the name, good luck with this!

DeletedUser25446

Always looking for a challenge, time to drop the part time worlds and have some fun again!

DeletedUser

Uh oh he's back.

One day DW... just maybe one day...they are gonna name a world after you :D

DeletedUser41523

Since things are going to be interesting please get Herbit to come with you. :)

DeletedUser

Women guys... lol

And good luck DW! Some great premades showing up with some bad ones...

DeletedUser

lol again deathwish :p seems you really do have a deathwish ;) lol have fun and i may see you in this world :)

DeletedUser

lol again deathwish :p seems you really do have a deathwish ;) lol have fun and i may see you in this world :)

Love you tommy, bring the gamma boys with ya :) I certainly do have a deathwish... my name isn't for nuffin' :D