Infectious State

DeletedUser

₪ The Infection has started ₪

It was reported that influenza exists in over 30 oceans around the world.
It is unknown why the virus has killed only in some places in the ocean 56, Mortifera fever is known as "Infectious State. "

Moment, you stop me then to read this and say nothing dear reader. Turning on all sides and I see a damn flu paranoia, but I think is another artimañana to recruit staff, to sell their pieces of paper face masks that are good for nothing, that to stop the overpopulation of the planet, etc etc etc.

And I ask myself? where has been the relationships, and no one greets you, do not grab you, not even a arrimón, are closing all places of entertainment, cinemas, tables, and threaten to close restaurants.

I see my contact list and I think I have to have 200 online in a while and all they do and no nicks and other apocalyptic despair.

For my part, I still inaccuracies attitude of the people, so I say, sinuses going to die or become better influenzae Zombies join our alliance (which may be a good title Resident Evil 6), since we cojernos confidence, to enjoy some very cold drinks, because until I see something I am not afraid to pass near ... Yes, and is in the air, a mask will not save us...

:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

:Angry::Angry:

Contact IvCho for Infectious State Academy
Infectious State recruitment is closed!
Conatact ssaapp for Infectious Symptoms, but there is 5 spaces left, so hurry!

DeletedUser17561

₪ The Infection has started ₪

It was reported that influenza exists in over 30 oceans around the world.
It is unknown why the virus has killed only in some places in the ocean 56, Mortifera fever is known as "Infectious State. "

Moment, you stop me then to read this and say nothing dear reader. Turning on all sides and I see a damn flu paranoia, but I think is another artimañana to recruit staff, to sell their pieces of paper face masks that are good for nothing, that to stop the overpopulation of the planet, etc etc etc.

And I ask myself? where has been the relationships, and no one greets you, do not grab you, not even a arrimón, are closing all places of entertainment, cinemas, tables, and threaten to close restaurants.

I see my contact list and I think I have to have 200 online in a while and all they do and no nicks and other apocalyptic despair.

For my part, I still inaccuracies attitude of the people, so I say, sinuses going to die or become better influenzae Zombies join our alliance (which may be a good title Resident Evil 6), since we cojernos confidence, to enjoy some very cold drinks, because until I see something I am not afraid to pass near ... Yes, and is in the air, a mask will not save us...

:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

:Angry::Angry:

Contact IvCho for Infectious State Academy
Infectious State recruitment is closed!
Conatact ssaapp for Infectious Symptoms, but there is 5 spaces left, so hurry!

Well at least you got the zombies part correct