160ss91.jpg

World: Cythera (En68)

Direction: South East

World Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 3
System: Conquest
Alliance Cap: 100
Morale: inactive

Recruitment: To become a member of Infectious; a player must have extreme knowledge of the game and conquest system. I am not here to babysit or teach you how to play; If you wish to seek a place inside this alliance; you must have a recognizable name or solid proof of past experience. I am not looking for players who are playing multiple worlds; That means I don't care if you're ranked 5 in your other world; because that will cut into your time here in Cythera. You must be willing to part ways with other worlds and fully dedicate your time to this one. No VM in first 2 weeks, no excuses. Must be extremely active and aggressive.

About the alliance: Those of you who've played with me or in a world I played in before; know every alliance I found is extremely aggressive and is built around quality over quantity. We'll be a small, highly organized, highly aggressive alliance in which all members are held accountable for their contributions to the alliance. We will not house turtles, simmers, or players who rot away in our ranks and ask our alliance does everything for them. If you are not team oriented don't even approach me.

Aggression

Dedication

Loyalty

Communication

Team Oriented

Don't possess these qualities? Don't send in an application.

If you are interested in joining a well organized group of players who are here for the end game; Please private message me, and do not post here in this thread. Looking forward to seeing everyone once the world opens ~

DeletedUser

Ha,

Looking forward to the dramas of deathwish in EN68

DeletedUser

Yeah, your welcome for the +rep and making you feel like an idiot for that accusation. I always sign my reps ~

DeletedUser

why the name calling cant we all be friends and pact with eachother

DeletedUser14397

dont feel like an idiot at all DW

i made a comment at you so thought it was you simple as that, everyone signs the +reps and the s dont sign the -reps anyway are you going to stick to this world? it was my question to start off

DeletedUser

Yeah, well maybe you shouldn't point fingers at me; don't have any hard feelings regardless of what you think even though you for some reason seem to. I sign my negative reps, I want people to know when I think they say something foolish.

Yes, I fully intend to stick around here, wouldn't be playing if I didn't ~

DeletedUser42407

dont feel like an idiot at all DW

i made a comment at you so thought it was you simple as that, everyone signs the +reps and the s dont sign the -reps anyway are you going to stick to this world? it was my question to start off

Don't accuse people of something when you have no evidence, that is called jumping to conclusions.

DeletedUser42407

jabba55 you are a legend, take a bow lad. he has more wisdom then yoda and gandhi combined

In case you haven't noticed you have 0 rep power. That is because not a lot of what you say makes sense. This is a prime example.

DeletedUser

not sure if you are that Deathwish which i remember from 4 worlds we played together...
there are many nick-names like this...could you hit me up if you remember me...

anyway good luck to your alliance.

DeletedUser

this is obviously a secret thread for MB, this is ridiculous, and shouldn't be allowed you will ruin this world with you simming.

thus says chalna