Pnp Infectious

DeletedUser43011

Infectious

So it gets bad when you have the standard Ally names like VVV, Black Knights, Spartans ETC ETC

But when someone copies an entire profile (incl the profile picture) then that's desperate, wants to know what I mean:

Check out Infectious both in this world and also the original Infectious in Cythera.

So I decided the message this founder to tell him I know he copied it and his response:

supafletch today at 02:51

Why would I get angry, I just think its a little desperate you couldn't think of your own stuff

faiszarn today at 02:47

please do not get angry

supafletch today at 02:44

It is exactly the same as the one I was a member of in Cythera, even got the wording nearly the same. the picture is exactly the same and I also have a copy of the picture

so yeah you took it from cythera

faiszarn today at 02:43

i did not rob this profile i remade it for another world

supafletch today at 02:39

You robbed this profile from DW in Cythera

oh well, lets see if they live up to the same standards as the original Infectious

DeletedUser13136

I know, lol. DW is going to be mad and he need to get money for the propaganda, lol.

DeletedUser42982

Cantareli, i think you need to re-read it, it wasn't obnoxious, it merely stated that the alliance everything had been copied and pasted from it's unknowing cythera counterpart. Which the alliance leader admitted to. Don't really get your problem to be honest.

DeletedUser

lol SupaF

I am stuck with them though since they will probably be the only alliance that will take me after I missed most of BP :(

DeletedUser

So are any of the members the same? Or is it just the name and profile

DeletedUser44027

i know DW originally made infectous in Eubea, before changing it to simcity yours. I doubt any of the members are the same, this just seems like a sad attempt to look like a good alliance. (unless it's DW in disguise, though we know its not from the PMs)

DeletedUser

If they do really well and the founder quits in 2 months, we know it's DW :p
But I doubt its him this time :D

DeletedUser40871

lol, I'm in that alliance and well, they aint great. Its sorta like an MRA without tons of members if you know what I mean :)

DeletedUser40871

Dont know really. I'll hang around for a while until things clear up and then move on.

DeletedUser44027

Or you could try to get founders rights and sabotage them... That's always fun :)

DeletedUser40871

Ive already secured forum moderation rights :D That will come later :cool:

DeletedUser44027

You better watch out, they might see you saying this- oh wait, they won't :p most MRAs don't have forum presences