Infinite Timing (Construction,Upgrade,Movement)

DeletedUser

Troop never reach the target.

I launch a attack to a city. Battle didn't start after the troop reach the city and my troop didn't come back.

DeletedUser

Time has past half an hour after troop reach the city but nothing happened.

DeletedUser46346

I have the same problem

I have the same problem mate! I sent an attack towards an enemy and I called back my support from a friend and both of the movements have been stuck on 00:00 time for like 40 minutes!
And im mad because I used improved attack and its gonna run out without me being able to use it even once :supermad:

DeletedUser

same for trade btw
"edit" tried refresh, clearing logged out/in still stuck, so must be a server problem

DeletedUser

not sure if bug but need help

i recently sent a lot of troops to a farming village to attack and once they got there the tiimer has just stayed on 000000 for the last hour
also at the same time the quest i was waiting to complete has completed and sat on 100 % percent complete and wont let me finish it
AND i sent a spy out that has not returned either also my building times is messing up can any one help please

DeletedUser38383

this is for hero world Mochlos and same thing here....I also noticed queues in harbor and barracks are also showing 00:00

DeletedUser

seems to be on mochos, getting reports from alliance members
trades builds and movements freeze at 00;00;00

DeletedUser

Same problem here, ticket sent. just hurry up and wait now ;)

DeletedUser44856

Just submitted a ticket, but heres an example of an issue of mine.

vo1p44.png

DeletedUser

well senate is fixed but troop movement/trades are not fixed yet..waiting on barracks and academy research, oh and my miitia, when i click to see how long left screen goes nuts

DeletedUser

well, i have a stuck island quest timer there, seems something has crashed here

DeletedUser

Currently Experiencing this weird bug that set my construction queue timing unchanged , Upgrade not made , Moving of Troops & Trade are not complete despite it being at 00.00. It totally make me fall behind the game as i can't continue my stuffs due to this bug.

DeletedUser

This should have been corrected.

If you are still experiencing this issue, please submit a support ticket. This will allow us to check, verify, and notify the correct people.

Thank you,
Grepolis Team