Ingame problems

DeletedUser

Is anyone else having ingame problems in the last few hours such as pages not loading etc?

Just wanted to know if it was only me before I go and lodge a ticket.

DeletedUser

Good for you. That's what you get for buying a cheap computer:
images

DeletedUser829

I have notbeen able to play for the past couple hours. Grep hangs when it tries to load the game for me after I sign in. on another note, LoL is down too :(

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Yeah, you're not alone in sigma not loading. My comp isn't the issue, I know that much, and the page hasn't loaded for me various times

DeletedUser

Sigma will not load for me either! Very frustrating at this point.

DeletedUser

I can play but it takes ages to load

EDIT:This is my feelings for people who can't get on because I have an extremley good internet although it took 4 months of waiting for it sympathy :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13860

Dito takes an age to load but can not build or anything grepolis servers must have blown

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep - nothing loading properly - a lot worse on Sigma than Gamma.

Richard

Strategos
Afternoon or evening, chaps

We're experiencing some server issues across all worlds. We're working on it, and hope to have it fixed ASAP.

Thanks for your patience.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'm not upset about sigma being down cause it's to be expected but I am sad that Theta won't let me log in either. If this keeps up I might need to go outside to entertain myself.

DeletedUser

dear gods above no, there's sunlight outside!!!!

well, not here, where there is rain but still!!!!!

i can be excessive without capitols because i use exclamation points!!!!

DeletedUser

Oh No! SPORTS?????????

You poor thing.

In other news, everything is up and running again, from what i can see. Everyone can now stop being healthy and can properly organize their teams for the Zombie apocalpse while browsing online and ordering weapons from a catalouge.

DeletedUser

gulio you play LoL?
Whats your username for it. Yeah off topic ftw