Passed Ingame spoiler

• Thread starter DeletedUser31161
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31161

Proposal: Every day when i joke with my friends or do something other i think it would be great to have an ingame spoiler. a simple idea but a good one. So i said how hard would bit be for grep to make it....

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? yes no idea like it

Reason: very day when i joke with my friends or do something other i think it would be great to have an ingame spoiler.

Details: this spoiler would look like the one on the externals and also like the ingame quote.

Visual Aids:
' of the code so it didn't actually become a code

more to come
Balance:
None

Abuse Prevention:
None

Summary: put in a ingame spoiler

DeletedUser18132

Sure! Not sure if this was suggested before though... I think there was something like this before. Can't place it though.

DeletedUser

Yes, this would be great. Only downside is that there are people who think they're funny because they put about 100 spoilers inside each other

Like this :)

DeletedUser29066

Proposal: Every day when i joke with my friends or do something other i think it would be great to have an ingame spoiler. a simple idea but a good one. So i said how hard would bit be for grep to make it....

There are two things here I find hard to believe. First, that you have friends. Second, that you had an idea.:p

Just kidding Pengie .. it's actually a good idea at that. You should get a new avatar made to commemorate the occasion ... the same one you have now with a light bulb over its head.

DeletedUser

While you're at it, straighten your tie up

p.s. we all just want our own personal forums like these :p

DeletedUser31161

yes i have friends. how to you think i get to 100k letting all the other people do the work while my slingers sit in my 13k sim city. ;). But yes i think this is a really easy put in and a great one too.

DeletedUser23986

I am unable to get what the idea is all about. May anyone explain it?

DeletedUser

Yes, this would be great. Only downside is that there are people who think they're funny because they put about 100 spoilers inside each other

You know better than that! :p lol

Hmm..I think I've seen this proposed in another thread..*wonder*

DeletedUser31161

also members on the external can too but they dont. if they do that alliance just sucks and mods need to do a better job

DeletedUser

Time for a pretty green shiny prefix then, aye?

Thank you, Sharky!

~ Lane

DeletedUser23986

congratulations, but i believe it never got voted upon.

DeletedUser18132

Nope :D
Update 2.41 said:
Community request: added a spoiler bbcode for messages and alliance forums.
But I guess another forum got it passed.

DeletedUser

They are reading the forums :p Doesn't have to pass for a dev to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.