Inglorious Bastards

DeletedUser18705

Alright I'm creating a premade of experienced players. I'm checking grepostats so if you aren't experienced you won't be allowed in.

Members so far:

exile1928374565 (Myself.)
Fourhorsemen666
Rex King
xmasma
Monkeyfighter

Each member that I recruit is allowed to recruit 2 players they know from other worlds. Those members cannot recruit anyone before the world starts.

DeletedUser

Join the exiles from epsilon hahah =P their getting creamed tho haha

DeletedUser

yeah did you get permission from them as it is there empire

DeletedUser

Well well..... Now that's lovely...
You guys will have a bulls eye mark on your bum if you won't change your name.

*Sharpening my knives* ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It isn't just there name. Inglorious Bastards the name belongs to no one. They ripped it off too. Look at this link, http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Inglorious+Bastards&type=alliance
unfortunately that proves nothing since people can rip off tau alliance names in older worlds too, doesn't mean they started first.

there are 21 alliances named project venom in grepolis (including in some of the older worlds), but i'm pretty sure that the xi was first.

DeletedUser18705

If you look at what time each alliance got their most points you would see that the one in Alpha got it on April 2010 when Tau wasn't even around. I'm sure that one is a rip off of some other world too since it's most points is almost only 7,000.

DeletedUser

not looking 2 join b-cuz Im just beginning I want 2 find out how do I get the blue vials 4 my resource inventory