Inspiration can work, just need know how to do it

DeletedUser

So here I am, one of the original grepo players well original 1000, before they had 1k likes from the Facebook tab, and So I wanted to start anew, on Pi. So I form this Alliance called (XXX XXXXX XXXXXXX) <-- Thats not the Name but you understand why I did that.

So we arent growing so well in the High point dominated O64, but luckily all the big players seem at eachothers necks right now, with the Top 12 wars going on and all.

So I'm here trying inspire my Alliance, and I was approved by the clan, whom says I can speak like a true leader when needed.

So perhaps to bring alittle fresh blood to Pi, i wanted to Give this Inspirational speech, and hopefully inspire some younger members, so here it is.

---------------------------------------------------------------
It has come to my concern that we as an alliance are not the strongest nor the largest. This concerns you, well let it not fright you. For we have quality, for you see it is not quantity that wins, it is quality.

In each of you I see a Figure greater than the Alliance known as Estatic Escapades, in each of you I see one stronger than the Mighty Warriors of Incubi, and In Each of you I see one whom has commited themselves, and governed themselves larger than The Great Global Empire.

You are the flesh, you are the bone, you are the sword and shield. What is our worth on the outside...NOTHING....but inside we are...EVERYTHING...

Let no Man...Let no Woman...

Tell YOU different.

We will grow, we will obtain, and we will conqure. Of this I am sure, for with you by my side I can sleep at night, knowing I have the various Gods of War within our Ranks!

So Rise My Councilmen, Rise Mighty Soldiers, Rise Mighty Workers! For you are

XXXX XXXXX XXXXXXX

------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed

DeletedUser

Reply"

Lets remember now this was to inspire younger newer players, so please dont take offence. Just a Leader being inspirational that is all

DeletedUser

Well, I thought hmmm should post in alliance section, but then thought whenever a new player begins there going to click on their world, and prob wont notice the alliance list for the first time so, i eventually decided to post here

DeletedUser

I thought this was for your alliance, why not p-ost in the alliance forum?

DeletedUser

O lol, i alrdy did. This was after i did that, I just thought it might be inspiring to other new players so i shared it. No I inspired my alliance, and they're fighitng pretty good. Just always wanting to see some new faces in the grepo world :)