Instant activity check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
I propose that the developers make a list of the active alliance members.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
No.

Reason:
I want this to be added because let's say I want to know when a certain guy in my alliance is online (This only works for members in the same alliance) so I can send him a msg for let's say mutual attacks or send him a msg for something else and not waiting for a day.

Details:
There can be a list in the alliance section.The alliance section has 5 tabs and this tab can be the sixth.

Visual Aids:
Non.

Balance:
I don't think this will unbalance the game it will only make you know if your alliance members are active in that moment.

Abuse Prevention:
The only abuse I can think of is that if a player leaves the alliance and joins another one while knowing which player is active when but there are other ways to know also so this won't make a big difference.

Summary:
Making a list in the alliance section so that players can see which of their alliance members are active in that moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yup :(
I don't know why my idea was closed, there was more +ve support then -ve. :(

DeletedUser

OK why don't we restart it here?My idea is different then your so it will be an improved version of yours.Thread re-opened (technically a mod didn't close the thread)

DeletedUser14492

I think as others have mentioned, there is a privicy issue. However what I would say is there are certainly other games where this type of feature is available, particularly for leaders, as standard.

I used to lead an alliance in a large game like Grepolis, and we could see at a glance who was online, and when they had last logged in etc. So in actual fact I am not particularly worried about the privicy side of this idea.

I am neutral.

Ev

ps, I had an idea that while not along the same lines was in the same ball park... it was certainly getting great feedback... not sure why the thread was closed rather than moved forward?

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=21497

DeletedUser

Nooo I'm not telling when they are active?? I am telling that you know who is active in the instant you check like the facebook chat you see who is active the time you are logged in.

DeletedUser19554

I like this idea i wish i had this so i'd know what leaders are online at the time i love this or who can coordnate attacks/support with me at the time

DeletedUser19554

and also there can be a invisable option similar to the one for these forums for those not wanting their alliance mates to know when there on

DeletedUser20429

Like in another game I play (Not mentioning names or get infracted :( ) there is an option whether you allow your alliance mates to see if your online or not. Most of the time I say no to the box HOWEVER it would be good to have it here in grepo because it would help leaders/founders coordinate the alliance better so 100% support from me :)

DeletedUser

I think this idea must go to the voting section cause it got a lot of acceptance.

DeletedUser20429

He needs 2 other ideas to make a poll for or he could make a single poll but multiple polls are easier

DeletedUser

this is a good idea and it's used in one browser game i play (i won't say which one :) )

but there is a bad thing in here and that is if you have a spy in your alliance then he might track down your activity hours and report it to the alliance he is ''working'' for

DeletedUser

yeah but the activity time is being known by another methods and this won't make a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.