Instant activity check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20429

Well I guess it's up to him. When he thinks an idea has had enough good rep then he will move it to voting BUT it won't be voted on until he finds 2 other ones to put them together with then the vote will say: Which of these do you NOT want implemented. bla bla bla

DeletedUser22940

No no no. Internal alliance espionage has become a part of grepolis. The last thing you want is a spy to only need to be around for 72 hours to gather an alliances online times. Send a message instead.....

DeletedUser

There can be an invisible option so you can fool those spies ==> nice way to make them get wrong activity times.

DeletedUser

No, or only for the leaders. Because, as SaintedStarr mentioned, internal espionage. Which is really to be expected in any large alliance. And the invisible option would render the idea moot, cause everyone would be invisible. So just message the fellow instead.

DeletedUser

Not sure if someone said this before but what if there is a spy in the alliance? Wont this make it easy to get players offline times to the one your spying for?

Big NO for me.

DeletedUser

This idea will be moved to the re-vote discussion section, when there are 3 improvements in that section i feel are ready to be revoted on, i will put another poll up.

Please continue to post any thoughts on this idea, to help improve it.

DeletedUser

I like this idea. Ive always believed that there should be a list of members that are active/inactive (and listing when they were on last).

DeletedUser

Didn't get to look carefully at the whole thread, but in case it hasn't been suggested - I would think the "online" indicator should be at the option of the player.

That way, you don't always have to signal your presence. This addresses the issue of both "privacy" and "spies" as you would only show as "on" when you specifically choose to be (judiciously used, it might even help sniff out possible spy presence).

Just a thought.

Varun

Strategos
Nope. It will compromise everyone. I don't want any guy/gal to know when I'm not around. So, NO from me.

DeletedUser33530

I see why some people would like the idea but it kind of invades privacy so no here

DeletedUser

A big no for showing when onlime.That would be totaly unfair as some folks can not be on due to work and having to sleep,this can leave 16 to 18 hours a day off line and that would make keeping citys impossible.If i knew a persons exact time off he/she would have no ships/troops left when they next logged in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.