Instant buy is ruining everything

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser30490

Instant buy is completely ruining the game. When have you seen a player go past 4.5K in less than 24 hours??!!?!
That guy will have a max city by BP ends at this rate-.-

DeletedUser49204

Wait...
Only one maxed out city??
I would say 2.
And 50k points

DeletedUser30490

lol seriously!
guy could found 2-3 cities and max them out too at this rate

DeletedUser31385

I liked it before you could do the cut in half thing.

DeletedUser

They should stop instant buy after a certain amount of points especially in such a short amount of hours or in BP

DeletedUser31385

People can grow massively in a short time. This game is supposed to be about playing fair and winning with your skill, not reducing a time to expand your sim city and conquer the world with your wallet.

DeletedUser27128

Instant buy is completely ruining the game. When have you seen a player go past 4.5K in less than 24 hours??!!?!
That guy will have a max city by BP ends at this rate-.-

You just noticed? :D

DeletedUser40768

When have you seen a player go past 4.5K in less than 24 hours??!!?!

Ramp8ge in US Hyperborea grew like that when you only had half times and advisers, but he was spending Bill Gates kind of money. Nothing surprises me after meeting him :D Instant buy stinks though, I miss the halving times. Hard for me to use my free gold when shaving 20 minutes of a building can cost 100 gold :(

DeletedUser31385

Ramp8ge in US Hyperborea grew like that when you only had half times and advisers, but he was spending Bill Gates kind of money. Nothing surprises me after meeting him :D Instant buy stinks though, I miss the halving times. Hard for me to use my free gold when shaving 20 minutes of a building can cost 100 gold :(

Yes, they made it harder on the people who can't buy gold.

DeletedUser36743

There is only one way to fight it.... DONT use it... cant speak for others, but i wont use it - even if it means loosing a city

....that is the only way i think we can send a message to Inno...all our moaning is not gonna help IMHO...

DeletedUser30490

we could all try getting others to stop but i doubt it;s possible
"maybe we all just ghost"...that would send a nice message;)
not my words XD

DeletedUser31385

That would be interesting to see what they would do after we ghosted. Probably this: :supermad:

DeletedUser48021

Sorry to say but Inno doesn't care.
I'm sure Richard and Buiden relay the feelings of the community to Inno.
They know we don't like the changes, they just don't care.
Even if you ghosted an entire server Inno would not give a sh*t as long as they turned a profit on the server before the mass ghosting.

DeletedUser

while I understand inno has to make a nice profit good lord. gold trading was not a good idea but I accepted it based on the fact that I play this game for free until I saw 2 people above the 5k mark within less than 30 hours. By the end of BP the servers 3 biggest gold whores will have at least a couple of cities each which will all be large as well. It's just to far.

DeletedUser48021

In Taras one player had 3 or 4 cities ready to go by the time BP ended.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

LookingFor3rdWife. It was 5 or 6 if I remember right.

DeletedUser48021

Thats the guy.
Was it that many?
I know when BP ended he has full myth nukes in each city due to the event.
How many people have joined this new world?

DeletedUser33530

On a US world I play it's still possible for me to resist gold whores due to lack of skill. So all is not yet lost.