Instant buy is ruining everything

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser

BP just ended and people have 5/6 cities already.
That alone is why instant buy is here to stay.
This game is F'd.

Yeah Im done here. I tried to kind of play here and in the us on Actium but apparently the update messed up my alarm and stuff so I got put into revolt right out BP by some gold user with a sling nuke and a harpy nuke already from the event. Oh well .. See ya'll EN players later. I'll make a farewell post when I get rimmed on the US servers.

DeletedUser31385

I won't play any new servers. I left because of how ridiculous this is. Players are not meant to have 6 cities right out of BP. Gold users have nukes before BP ends. Someone put me into conquest on (us) Actium right after my BP ended. He attacked with over 2500 slingers from 3 different cities and crippled my land defenses. How is that fair to people who can't buy gold? I will stay on the old worlds, but I am done with these new servers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser30490

better question is when do you get to spend gold to buy entire culture levels.....instantly :p

DeletedUser29066

and instead of having to think up names for new servers, they could auction of naming rights. Would you pay $1000 USD to name a server Druviborea? Hassanopolis? :D

DeletedUser48419

I got some more suggestions.

Spend gold to clear player of all units.

Just when you are attacking. A pop-up will show up.

"It seems the player has a lot of defenses do you want to spend x gold to let the game clear all those for you?"

Spend gold to destroy enemy wall or more extreme spend gold to destroy enemy city.
"It seems the walls are a bit to high do you want to spend x gold to lower them?"

Spend gold to max city instantly.
"It seems it would take a lot of time do you want to spend x gold to just get a max city with max buildings?"

Spend gold to research all researches.
"It seems it would take a lot of time do you want to spend x gold to just get all researches?"

Spend gold to instantly conquer enemy cities.
"It seems the travel time is quite long now that his units are cleared do you want your CS to teleport there and just conquer the city for X amount of gold?"

Spend gold to disband alliances.
"It seems this alliance is growing a little too big. Do you want to spend x gold to instantly disband them?"

Spend gold to instantly become victorious and remove all other players from the world.
At the start of game.
"Hello and welcome to Grepolis now I know you have come here to play but we have a special offer for you pay only x amount to instantly be crowned victorious. Yes you heard it right only x to become the one and only master of this world."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29066

Spend gold to instantly become victorious and remove all other players from the world.
At the start of game.
"Hello and welcome to Grepolis now I know you have come here to play but we have a special offer for you pay only x amount to instantly be crowned victorious. Yes you heard it right only x to become the one and only master of this world."

Could we at least wait until beginners protection ends before this option pops up?

DeletedUser36743

and instead of having to think up names for new servers, they could auction of naming rights. Would you pay $1000 USD to name a server Druviborea? Hassanopolis? :D

lol...that's funny....sad thing is it could happen too

DeletedUser48419

Could we at least wait until beginners protection ends before this option pops up?

You can when a player has selected the option other players will be given the option to spend even more gold to delay the inevitable.

more importantly....can i pay gold to have a double account so someone can play/farm while i sleep

Yes we also offer that option for only x amount of gold every second we will give you a super deluxe exclusive grepolis auto bot that will play the game for you so you don't have to.

And for x amount more gold a inno staff member will play the game for you on your second account.

Wait there's more if you pay only x amount of gold we will make your city invisible and make it invincible for 1 hour pay only 10x more for 1 day and only 100x more for the entire year.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21625

heh, i like it.

Pay to not-play. but you still get to have a super-cool picture of a crown beside your name. Win/win for sure.

DeletedUser48021

I'm almost sure Inno is writing down all these jokes thinking that there all great ideas.

DeletedUser29066

That's probably the real reason they brought in IcedDragon as new CCM. He's probably scribbling furiously as we speak, or if he's smart he's got someone like a pebble doing it for him. :p

PS: I wuz gonna wait until I had something really momentous to say before making my 1000th post, but since that was never likely to happen anyway ...

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Lol, world 84 perfect setting, month when no new word opend up, result 7000 players where other revolt world had 40k players first week (siniope * eubea) congratz inno ...

DeletedUser33530

Lol, world 84 perfect setting, month when no new word opend up, result 7000 players where other revolt world had 40k players first week (siniope * eubea) congratz inno ...

they probably saw this and decided not to join.
e64Ha51.png