Instant Recoil

DeletedUser

I am TC0, and I am making yet another alliance. This alliance will have no academies, noobs, or lots of pacts.

Instant Recoil: (IR)

Recoil%201.png

Experience: My experience starts at the beginning of world Alpha. I have led many alliances, successful and unsuccessful, and I have played with some awesome people. I have learned a lot, and I am still learning.

Joining:
Requirements are:
1. Have achieved the 25,000 point mark in another world.
2. Have achieved at least 3 cities in another world.
3. Have played grepolis in at least 4 other worlds, and got over 2,000 points in each.
4. Have a forum account, with positive rep.
5. Know how to use BB codes, etc.
To join:
1. Make sure you fit the requirements.
2. Send me a PM or post below.
3. Include grepostats, reasons to join, etc.
4. Wait patiently for a reply.

Alliance Info:
Direction: South East (Ocean 55)
Player Limit: 30, but we will most likely have less than 20 for the first few weeks.
Diplomacy: Only going to have up to one pact. No NAPS.

Member List:
The Chosen 0ne

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is from the guy who is done with founding premades?

DeletedUser

This isn't a premade. It is an alliance that is preplanned.
A premade is a preplanned alliance that has a lot of players. A preplanned like this one is an alliance that will be ready to start with a few players when the world starts.

DeletedUser

any alliance with members in it before the world opened is a premade.

DeletedUser

Oh well...

As long as it is successful, I will be happy.

DeletedUser

:p

Nexus failed because my members were unloyal. This time I am being more careful of who I invite. I need loyal and awesome people.

DeletedUser

Well good luck. I'll see how you do and if you please me I will join your alliance..

DeletedUser

You are acting like I will let you in easily. You, also, have to prove yourself to join.

DeletedUser

I would join but... Oh yea, I forgot! Its lead by TC0! I remember what happened when I was in TC0's last one, don't you?

DeletedUser13936

quit being so harsh like other players TCO learned from his mistakes in the past and before nexus fell they were a powerhouse

try leading an alliance to rank one and see how easy it is before you point fingers at other people

(sorry i sound jerky here i'm kinda pi55ed today. i am just trying to get my point across)

DeletedUser

hmm, i hadn't thought of it that way. now i feel jerky. thanks for that HIHI

DeletedUser

:p
Nexus failed because my members were unloyal. This time I am being more careful of who I invite. I need loyal and awesome people.

Thats what happens when you mass recruit anything that moves :pro:
Good luck in here tho.

DeletedUser

Instant Recoil is being postponed for the next world. I am joining Curly's MRA alliance.

DeletedUser17045

Well that sucks.

Ask a mod to move this thread to the "premades" section then....