Instigating Transmission....

DeletedUser17045

Tiny Teddies will be joining world Phi. If you wish to join us, and or battle us, I suggest you join North East. Thank you all. :)

w12qmx.png

Welcome to....

Tiny Teddies

3873338862_4365ec156e.jpg

"Move it, Move it, Move it!"​
World Settings
-Speed: 1 or 2
-Conquest System: Either
-Alliance Cap: <100
-Morale: Hopefully it's not activated, but we'll see.
-Will be joining the next world that is as close to or the same as these settings. Or until 20 people have signed up. I do not wish for a 100 people. I would rather a good 20-30 active, experienced players who know what they are doing.

Alliance Information
This alliance will be a complete dictatorship. There will be 3 leaders, including myself. I as founder, will have control over everything, however, I will have a diplomat and leader appointed.
dictatorship.jpg

Opinions and feedback from the alliance will always be read and thought over. However, it does not mean myself and fellow leaders will change something or do something just because you said so.

-We will be heading South West.
-I expect active players, both game, and internal forum. However, me advertising here will be seen by those who use the external forum, thus you all would be active here, too.

Background information
I have been playing Grepolis for quite some time now, have been in numerous alliances, and have seen how things work and what things don't.

I've always wanted to lead an alliance, and from observation of recent premades, I would like to see if I could do better...hopefully... It's also my way to prove to those who doubt me in any way, and of course those who say I can't lead. You know who you are.

Requirements
- Grepostats link
-Why you would benefit myself and the alliance
-Anything else you wish to add
-Quick run down of your experience. I.e how long have you been playing, past alliances, accounts, etc.

P.S Message all applications to me. Do not post underneath.

If anyone has any questions, worries, etc, feel free to ask below. As for Alliance signatures and COA, they will be done soon. Thank you.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

Members List

Hierarchy
Founder: CheezeHead
Diplomat:
Leader:

Members List

-Osl112
-Thomas The Magnificent
-Firescore​

DeletedUser17045

Important

-Do not just ask to join. Please send an application. And yes, it is necessary, otherwise I won't even bother with you.

DeletedUser17045

As much as I would, the accounts have been deleted. If you look @ them on Grepostats, you would see that they are no longer there.

+ I did say that this was a way to prove to all those doubting my experience to actually join and see that I am capable.
++ Maybe you should read a little more carefully and you might have picked up on that.

DeletedUser17045

No, we are.

The allianc cap is only 30. I'm sure we can recruit another 5-10 worthy members within the game, and we'll be fine. :)

DeletedUser

I took the liberty to clean up this thread. Please try to keep it civil.