Insults on Kappa is allowed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello to everyone !
I just want to say the next thing: I don't know how much messages the moderator must to look per day, i supose it's huge number, but if i say it's INSULT that type of a messages should be a priority, right ? I know on other game server's (Travian,Ikariam etc..) it's top priority..nobody is here to be cursed or insulted because he is another rase or nationality from the other player, yea ? But that obviosly happen's...We ALL want to play this game and to enjoy the play(at least a great part of us), not to read how someone want's to F... my mother or sister or daughter...
I post this thread because that happened to me, i reported that and NOTHING is happened...never the less, you have on aplication instruction to block that player and not to bother you anymore....no friends, that players SHOULD be out for good..I hope that some moderator or administrator or whoever will reply on my message and i'm very interested what will say to me..and off course, if necessary, i will post the insulting message here also..
Thanks in advance
:pro:

DeletedUser

please post everything so everybody will know who is this stupid guy , and also the moderator will be forced to do something

DeletedUser

This is copy of the message's

DimiMile on 1/28/11 at 7:05 PM
I reported you, i'm here for the game, not to be insulted, especially not from you...
sir-noli on 1/28/11 at 1:10 PM

And yes, i post the ticket and still waiting...

The message itself it's on my native language, if you are interested i can translate, but it's very rude

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am truly sorry that you have to communicate with such people, it's annoying and I completely empathise with you but I think a point or two needs to be covered:

An IGM has to deal with many tickets in a day and your ticket was clearly sent in just about 24 hours ago so if you wait a little bit more the appropriate actions will be taken (I know they will).

I also don't think it is right to discuss such a situation on this forum (it is probably against forum rules). If you are unhappy with the time taken to respond to your ticket then maybe you should message [user]Betsy[/user], who i'm sure will take your discontent into consideration but in reality the moderator must sleep, work and get on with everyday life. A day is not a very long time to wait especially if it is for people who donate time out of their lives to help you. I understand you are offended by this and I would be too but you need to be patient and I am sure the moderators will be with you as soon as they can.

You are also not allowed to post such insults and profanities on this forum or use another language on it so you may need to remove it before you get into trouble too. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12858

I'm Croatian so I understand what the message says.

This is insulting on both personal and national level, horrible.

DeletedUser

To report a message, you must use the report button within the message system. Putting it in a ticket means you can theoretically falsify the mail. Putting it on the forums doesn't help anyone. If you report an In Game Mail and the sender is punished, you will NOT hear about it. Punishments are between the mod and the player being punished.

This thread needs to be locked.

DeletedUser

if you feel a moderator isnt doing their job properly then send Betsy or Gordopolis a pm in the forums here with what world you play in and how long ago you submitted the ticket and if it wasnt answered properly what was the answer of the moderator. The moderators are all volunteers and have times they are supposed to do thier jobs. If it goes over their time then they put it on hold till the next day.

Sometimes this means they dont get much done for a while depending on the massive reports they have to look through.

Posting in here though nasty things and what they say can lead you to be warned/infracted or in really bad cases banned. I am just trying to give you a heads up incase you get jumped on. I am editing your entry to remove the words so this wont happen.

also Dkehm the way I work is if a player incites another to break the decorum and rules of the forums both get the warning so be careful what you suggest a player should do.

DeletedUser

just to reiterate, tickets are not for reporting mails. The mod cannot do anything if you put it in a ticket, use the report button

DeletedUser

As has been stated, offensive mails cannot be dealt with if reported via a ticket, there is a report icon on the mail itsself.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.