Intel Tool by Triad

• Thread starter DeletedUser22847
  • Start date

DeletedUser21774

Does it count external forum activity? Some people might appear to be running their own alliance if you base it solely on their ext. forum posts, lol.

DeletedUser49869

What determines activity? I have sent support, attacks, farmed, built, and have been active for 24hrs straight at times, and shows me as not active for 4, 7, or 9 hrs at times????

DeletedUser49197

What determines activity? I have sent support, attacks, farmed, built, and have been active for 24hrs straight at times, and shows me as not active for 4, 7, or 9 hrs at times????

maybe since you last reloaded? They obviously can't track people to the exact... So, its the last time that it was detectable to see that you were online.

DeletedUser

Not a bad website. Shame you are not going to be fair and open up Triad as well to the public. The results of that are going to turn many people off including me. I will be watching your advertising and advising the companies involved of your restrictive trade practices.

DeletedUser33530

To be fair it's only one world that he is biased for. Of course the tool is only for two worlds but still.

DeletedUser49796

Not a bad website. Shame you are not going to be fair and open up Triad as well to the public. The results of that are going to turn many people off including me. I will be watching your advertising and advising the companies involved of your restrictive trade practices.

Oh that's such a shame you won't be using it considering that GrepoIntel is down... however will you gather your data to take inactive cities now!?

Sweetheart I really hope that second bit is a joke because otherwise that is just so embarrassing - it sounds like something a 6 year old would say.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser21774

What advertising? What "trade"? This is a free gift! Lord save us from the blind!

DeletedUser30636

its not bad, however i do agree that Triad's records should be released as well. And some better visual work could make it more attractive but ultimately its pretty good!

DeletedUser22847

Only trackable actions that definitely show that you have been on, ie ABP/points etc , and points apparently have a delay. If you see someone "inactive" for 5 hours means he is active ofc..

Joke of the day? Are you a client with a contract that does not receive what is promised? Do you know if Triad activity data is even in the database? You can try tell google that yeah. Feel free to using other tools if they cover your needs better. Anyway poor effort Pete :cool:

its not bad, however i do agree that Triad's records should be released as well. And some better visual work could make it more attractive but ultimately its pretty good!

I m not a designer :(

DeletedUser19042

I could help with that if you wish. I'm not a designer but studying webdevelopment. :)

DeletedUser40642

I m not a designer :(

Consider using Bootstrap for design, very easy implementation and a lot of nice graphic features out of the shelf.
If you'll need a bit help with this issue, pm me and i'll be happy to help.

There is too much purple there hehe, other than that, great work, nicely done!

DeletedUser47156

Indeed. In the name of free practice please list all your triad cities including troops in each, activity level of the player, times that they are offline, city wall and/or tower, God used and any offensive and defensive perks in place on the city. Surely that's the only way this triad created tool will be fair to the other alliances. Oh and might as well tell us the names of your spies in each alliance please.

DeletedUser22977

You're getting a great intel tool with info on almost every single alliance in Zancle but one, for free, at no cost to you.
How is that anything but fair?

DeletedUser11165

please remember this tool takes up alot of server space so the more worlds we add would incur an actual real money cost. That being said more worlds will be added