Intel Tool by Triad

• Thread starter DeletedUser22847
  • Start date

DeletedUser22847

Indeed. In the name of free practice please list all your triad cities including troops in each, activity level of the player, times that they are offline, city wall and/or tower, God used and any offensive and defensive perks in place on the city. Surely that's the only way this triad created tool will be fair to the other alliances. Oh and might as well tell us the names of your spies in each alliance please.

lol :)

Why not the older worlds?

I ve added Rhammus and Sinope also.

Its not as good adding old worlds as data is missing.. I will be adding all EN future worlds though.

DeletedUser33530

you're working on code for finding ghost on alliance islands and inactives on islands :eek:? Damn man where do you find time to play grepolis lol.

DeletedUser

Question: how often is this updated? as in does it refresh its info per hour - every 24 hours etc.

got to say this is a dam good tool and i love the tavern rumor's part.

Thanks
sy

DeletedUser22847

What time zone did you use for the activity graphs?

Berlin

you're working on code for finding ghost on alliance islands and inactives on islands :eek:? Damn man where do you find time to play grepolis lol.

Already done but its too heavy for the moment and maybe too powerful..

I let the gf watch movies and i cut back on sleep.. I also avoid posting 100 times on externals every day :p

Question: how often is this updated? as in does it refresh its info per hour - every 24 hours etc.

got to say this is a dam good tool and i love the tavern rumor's part.

Thanks
sy

Every hour. Thanks ;)

---

For those that havent noticed it.. a lot of the tables are sortable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49197

Can you make the time zone London, or make it changeable, as most EN alliances use London time (UTC +1).

DeletedUser2595

You know its not hard to convert from berlin to london time right? Just subtract an hour. :p

DeletedUser

Great tool love the tavern information on the right 8/10
What time zone do you use for the player activity?

DeletedUser21774

Same as above. Time zone is server time = Berlin.

Berlin

Already done but its too heavy for the moment and maybe too powerful..

I let the gf watch movies and i cut back on sleep.. I also avoid posting 100 times on externals every day :p

Every hour. Thanks ;)

---

For those that havent noticed it.. a lot of the tables are sortable.

DeletedUser

I m not a designer :([/QUOTE]

I am a web Developer and a designer I don't mind giving you a hand and plus it will help build up my portfolio. If you want to see some of my work visit www.jourdesign.com.

Message me if you need help :)

Regards

Oliver

DeletedUser30636

You're getting a great intel tool with info on almost every single alliance in Zancle but one, for free, at no cost to you.
How is that anything but fair?

the point is that if your going to make a tool, at least leave it unbiased. We all appreciate the work, however as a respect thing, He should treat every alliance the same in this situation.

DeletedUser22977

the point is that if your going to make a tool, at least leave it unbiased. We all appreciate the work, however as a respect thing, He should treat every alliance the same in this situation.

:lol: of here with that care bear stuff. Who complains about something given to them for free?

DeletedUser27128

@Shrefty - He could have very well kept the tool to himself and his alliance, but decided to release it to the community so that everybody could benefit from it.

Besides there are other websites like GrepoIntel to monitor inactives if you REALLY want to monitor Triad.

DeletedUser30636

:lol: of here with that care bear stuff. Who complains about something given to them for free?

im not complaining, i dont even play in this world. as said before, everyone appreciates it. But it should be ran as if there is no favoritism. if you want to tilt things to your advantage be my guest. The guy that made this runs with you, and you all have every right to keep it to yourselves, and not give it to the community. BUT you did give it to the community, and is this going to be the way it is in every server? his favorite alliance gets to be omitted from the records? If so, i wont support a tool ran by someone like that, ive spoken my thoughts, take them as you please

DeletedUser

im not complaining, i dont even play in this world. as said before, everyone appreciates it. But it should be ran as if there is no favoritism. if you want to tilt things to your advantage be my guest. The guy that made this runs with you, and you all have every right to keep it to yourselves, and not give it to the community. BUT you did give it to the community, and is this going to be the way it is in every server? his favorite alliance gets to be omitted from the records? If so, i wont support a tool ran by someone like that, ive spoken my thoughts, take them as you please
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Free-Give-aways" are alway nice LOL, lets deal in the facts here though before we all pay homage to the newest Grepo-God "Santus Clausus giving us "free" intel tools.

Facts are:

1. This tool hasn't just been developed, Triad have been using this tool since the early weeks of the world beginning.

2. It was never intended to be offered to the rest of the community although there were one or two who questioned the morality. Triad were "forced" to offer the tool to general use after the database was exposed and consequently a complaint was made about the unfair advantages an unofficial tool gave. Not to mention the various data protection issues that something not under the umbrella of official innogames/Grepolis may muddy the waters with. After complaint The database was not accessible for a short period, (not sure if access was blocked but prompting frantic leadership discussions on how to get around this problem.

3. The only way Triad can continue with this tool while benefiting personally in some way is to open up the tool for use by "everyone" to avoid complaints but with holding the intel from others about themselves.

Triad have only given "access" to this tool because they were in effect, forced to, if no complaint had been made they would still be happily playing with this hidden from the rest of the world - Far from a level playing field (every other alliance apart from their own is compromised by detailed intel not available anywhere else and not just in Zancle. Surely Triad should be including their own intel or the database should be banned and everybody use the official intel sources..... unless of course they feel they are unable to compete on a level playing field in those worlds in which they play.

so in reality all smoke and mirrors my friends.

DeletedUser30636

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Free-Give-aways" are alway nice LOL, lets deal in the facts here though before we all pay homage to the newest Grepo-God "Santus Clausus giving us "free" intel tools.

Facts are:

1. This tool hasn't just been developed, Triad have been using this tool since the early weeks of the world beginning.

2. It was never intended to be offered to the rest of the community although there were one or two who questioned the morality. Triad were "forced" to offer the tool to general use after the database was exposed and consequently a complaint was made about the unfair advantages an unofficial tool gave. Not to mention the various data protection issues that something not under the umbrella of official innogames/Grepolis may muddy the waters with. After complaint The database was not accessible for a short period, (not sure if access was blocked but prompting frantic leadership discussions on how to get around this problem.

3. The only way Triad can continue with this tool while benefiting personally in some way is to open up the tool for use by "everyone" to avoid complaints but with holding the intel from others about themselves.

Triad have only given "access" to this tool because they were in effect, forced to, if no complaint had been made they would still be happily playing with this hidden from the rest of the world - Far from a level playing field (every other alliance apart from their own is compromised by detailed intel not available anywhere else and not just in Zancle. Surely Triad should be including their own intel or the database should be banned and everybody use the official intel sources..... unless of course they feel they are unable to compete on a level playing field in those worlds in which they play.

That makes alot more sense, thanks for clearing that up

DeletedUser2595

Facts are:

The tool is still under development actually. The link that ramiz released was the beta site. Hence the link was changed when he released it as the tool was not ready to be released. There were no 'frantic leadership debates'.

Also, you do realise that the database is created from information that inno release to the public and that anyone can create a similar tool if they so wanted? No unfair advantage, we've just collated and interpreted the same data that everyobe else can access.