Pnp Interesting Things Happening On This Server

DeletedUser5061

First of all lets just say we are too old to play with Lego, you are too.

Normally we will come when we smell blood but this early in the game, you are just not relevant enough, we are content when we are number one so you have nothing to look forward to.

We allow 5 simultaneously at anyone time, those who can do it on their own however don't need to queue.

We might not have the highest standards but we don't have no time or space for people that to jump ship so tough it out or step it up coz trust me the grass isn't any greener on the other side.

If this makes no sense to you than, it probably doesn't affect you.

Peace :)

DeletedUser12512

First of all lets just say we are too old to play with Lego, you are too.

Normally we will come when we smell blood but this early in the game, you are just not relevant enough, we are content when we are number one so you have nothing to look forward to.

We allow 5 simultaneously at anyone time, those who can do it on their own however don't need to queue.

We might not have the highest standards but we don't have no time or space for people that to jump ship so tough it out or step it up coz trust me the grass isn't any greener on the other side.

If this makes no sense to you than, it probably doesn't affect you.

Peace :)

Words of Wisdom for all. Heed them.

DeletedUser22708

For anyone who doesn't have a clue about what daizan is writing, check out Rock's newspaper, you'll find lego somewhere in there

DeletedUser

Sure . Check out Noz'z new gf :p

DeletedUser33530

I understood this perfectly at first but the end made me second guess myself

DeletedUser46838

You'll be surprised what I've added to the "soon to be coming" newspaper involving Lego....hehehehe

DeletedUser

Didn't he have something to do with wrecking crew in Pandosia? He seems to really enjoy causing problems for whatever alliance he's in

DeletedUser

He is a alright fella, he just spent his Prozac money on buying gold. Storm how is spying for kd going... passed on anything useful to venom yet, you know the premade who's list you were on before joining RUSE last minute. See eubea knows everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

Didn't he have something to do with wrecking crew in Pandosia? He seems to really enjoy causing problems for whatever alliance he's in

Actually it was Wrecking Balls in Pandosia, he was partly responsible for there collapse.