Internal error when accepting present 2 today

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey,

I have just tried to accept present 2 (800 wood for 25 favour) today. It came up with a red message "An internal error has occurred!". Just thought I would point it out so people know. I will set up a ticket for it, if I can re-find the ticket submission thing. They make it hard to find for a reason, ya know!

I have not tried the other present because I want present 2... Can someone reply as to whether or not present 1 works?

I have posted this in the bug reporting forum too, but thought it should be put here as well.

Regards,

Richard

PS Could someone change the title to have "(17th)" after the title? Ta.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not just this world having this problem I'm sure the staff will sort it out.

DeletedUser

Phew glad I didn't try clicking the 1st one then! I am not into building too many ships at the moment and had just spent down beforehand anyway. Thanks for the feedback. I will update the support ticket in the hope that it will help them locate the problem.

DeletedUser

Internal errors happen quite often if you have more than two tabs of the same world open.
I havn't tried claiming today's gift yet, so maybe it is the gift itself which is glitched.

DeletedUser

Well the fact that multiple people, in multiple worlds, are reporting the same issue kinda says to me that it is probably the present. Maybe we all have multiple tabs open... I dunno. What I do know is that I frequently have 4 or 5 tabs open, perhaps if I am looking at different player profiles from one alliance or something, yet I have never experienced this before. The browser I am using is Opera - dunno if that is in common with other people? Anyway I will switch to Chrome and Firefox in a minute and try again. I will edit this post with the result.

Edit: Well all 3 (Chrome, Opera and Firefox) have the same issue. Not gonna try IE... thats like a swear word to me!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have just tried it again and it appears to be working now - not sure if it was the developers who fixed it (and I happened to try it as soon as it was fixed) or if it was just a server glitch. Either way it worked for me just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.