Internal Error!

• Thread starter IfYouHaveBalls69
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Can i ask when this will be fixed?And what are you guys going to do?

You should reset the server to the time when everything was fine!

It is impossible to play this way!

Balls

Richard

Strategos
We are aware of the problem and are actively working on it. Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

DeletedUser

after experiencing this and getting back into the game i sent out farming troops, they went to attack Hit then the counter on all them froze at 0.00 and havnt sparked reports or returned, full pc and browser reset didnt correct any ideas?

DeletedUser12324

Can i ask when this will be fixed?And what are you guys going to do?

You should reset the server to the time when everything was fine!

It is impossible to play this way!

Balls

Did you miss looking at yourself on the number 1 spot for too long? :D

DeletedUser

Lolol!

Just , cause could organize my troops (pulling them back and forth), i had more losses that i should because of this!

the responsible parts should apologize to all players for this!
there are way to many times things are screwed to all of us (lots of us are paying players), and they don´t apologize for the server issues!

Doesn´t matter if i am number 1 or 1000000....

DeletedUser12324

Well why dont you attack me and make up for your losses? All my core islands are just full of troops waiting to be killed (no birs) common whats more tempting that killing about 8000 troops in one day? :D

DeletedUser

Well why dont you attack me and make up for your losses? All my core islands are just full of troops waiting to be killed (no birs) common whats more tempting that killing about 8000 troops in one day? :D

I'm up to killing some troops :D

Just don't get -> :supermad:

DeletedUser

ya im sick of these issues when i put money in to grepolis every month i know every program will have issues but hey kinda ridiculous

DeletedUser

I'am still have trouble loging in and at times messes up my CS attacks i have had 3 Cs attempts at one time on 3 different players but Failed becuase i could not log in. I agree with you thanatos1994