Internal Suffering

DeletedUser

Welcome To The Grandest Alliance Of Them All, If You Would Like To Join Read The Information Below.

What this alliance is about:
Besides the common goal of all alliances to be number one, we want to be an alliance that lasts. In other words, we want to be an alliance that will still be high ranked a few months in. In order to do that we'll need active and experienced players that know how to survive. We don't want players who think they're good because they use premium but don't know how to actually fight.

Another main goal for us is to be a democratic and fun alliance. No crying for some stupid reason because this is just a game and is suppose to be entertainment, not your entire life. As for being democratic, we will hold votes on wars and pacts for everyone to see, and then the high council would make it's decision.

What is excepted of you:
First of all, no crybabies, If you're going to cry over losing all your troops to another player, than we don't want you. Second, we expect you to be active. It's hard to believe, but every player was a NOOB at some point, and we will gladly take first timers, as long as they are just as active as everyone else.

Application Format
Ingame Name:
Grepostats Link:
Are you a noob? (if you are than you can skip most of these questions):
Worlds You Have Played:
Best Rank After 1 Month:
*Do You Use Premium?:
What Do Other Players Think Of You:
Will You Stay With This Alliance Until The End?:
*A Reason You Want To Join:
*A Player You Want To Join
*A Player You Don't Want To Join:

*= optional

Basic Info

Recruiting Ingame: Requirements will grow as the world grows. We will try not to be to mandatory.

Diplomacy: No pacts until bp ends. (Maybe one)

Direction: Not decided yet.

Member List:
A Sense of Place
Geko4740
DaCifer

High Council

Founders: A Sense of Place and Geko4740
Leader:
Diplomat:
Recruiter:
Forum Mod:
Offensive Coordinator:
Defensive Coordinator:
Battle Commander/Strategist:

Positions will not be decided until the game starts.

Goodbye, For Now! (dramatic music plays)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19523

do not use this one Sense... use mine. more complex, and easier

DeletedUser

geko, as the alliance was my name and mine was posted first, keep this one.

DeletedUser

What direction are you headed?

Or ASoP, you could join my premade. :)

DeletedUser

Sorry sedai sticking with this one, as for direction it's not decided yet.

Sedai would you like to join my premade?

DeletedUser

Thanks for the offer but as you have probably seen, I have my own premade, Leviathan Rising.

DeletedUser

Okay, we'll have a spot open for you if you change your mind :)

DeletedUser21770

Best of luck to Internal Suffering.

Am I the only one thinking this is going to be somewhat of a small server member-wise? (at least at the beginning anyway)

DeletedUser19523

yeah. surprisingly, this is basically a noob world... all the Pirates are noobs and whereas in delphi i was like at 2k at this point, i am currently ranked at 570... something tells me there arent lots of ppl and that the people that are there are noobs (except for us addicts lol)

DeletedUser21770

Wow...you are completely oblivious to the world speed and the players around you aren't you?

it's a much slower world. This will take a fair bit of time here. But the players are in no way inferior to players who play faster world speeds.

EDIT: Actually I misread some of that. When you put 2k I thought you meant 2k points <.< my mistake there.
Apologies. Stressed out and snapping quickly atm.

DeletedUser

he's not saying there aren't good players, just a lot are noobs because of their grepostats.

DeletedUser19523

yes indeed. but most of them are butts and mean like Tyson K.

DeletedUser

oh yeah, I think we have the record for first war in Ephesus. If anyone wants to help take out The Pirates, we have some room for you :D!!!

We are ranked 25th overall but have only the top two alliances have a higher average than us :p