Newspaper Interviews

DeletedUser12667

I am doing interviews of random players in the top 8. And for the most part the dudes are super cool and deserve the top 8 rank or better. But it is a shame on some of the ways players react to some possible fun banter.

I was blocked, told no thanks, and worst of all no reply, even after I replied to my own msg hoping to get a reply.

Umm, Kanga I will edit this post within the next day or so with the replies from the awesome players who were willing to join in on my idea. But until then I am wondering, is there a way to get all grepo players to realize that this is a game and for the most part we all get along with each other no matter what ally we are in. I truly hate to see players take the game so seriously that they cant stop and have some lighthearted banter for fun:(

Life is short, why worry if your opinion differs another. As when diferent oppinions are brought up, it gives for some fun. But if you keep your opinion to yourself then who does it benifit? That is a simple answer, nobody. Life is short, ave fun and look for the good in everything:)

DeletedUser

I like those interviews. In servers spanish is very normal those threads.

The new players can learn a lot of players with experience. And this way the grepo is humanized.

In the servers spanish the moderator opens surveys for ask what players are interesting.

I hope read those interviews :)

DeletedUser12667

Yup, I will post it this weekend even if I dont have all 8:) But those who have replied and answered, hats off to ya as your response and demeanor towards me was awesome:)

DeletedUser

Yup, I will post it this weekend even if I dont have all 8:) But those who have replied and answered, hats off to ya as your response and demeanor towards me was awesome:)

I am not top 8 but i will happily answer your questions mate!
I think it is a good idea, maybe this forum can see some action again:cool:

DeletedUser12667

Sorry for the delay guys and gals, but in between trying to edit the interviews to add some humor in them and RL work I am running a bit behind on posting the interviews. And I think to add a little more activity I will spread them out a bit:) And also Sir H I will be asking you some questions in the near future also.

But on with the show

34eyh6u.jpg

So I proceeded with my interviews, and started with the top alliance in Rheth to see how their players found grepo most fun. But it seems that some were not as friendly as I had hoped.

#1-EVOLUTION OF D3TH:
I first asked Myser,
wikmk7.jpg

So I chose another at random.

Vinschat was more than willing to answer my questions, so I proceeded with the interview

b51fh0.jpg

Hilop: Do you find your alliance fun and lighthearted in their game play?

---Vinschat: Yes

Hilop: What is your opinion on PACTing?

---Vinschat: Not my job ,but confusing

Hilop: Where do you see your alliance in a month?

---Vinschat: Still on top

Hilop: Am I not the coolest grepo player out there (He is clearly being modest for me here:p)

---Vinschat: Dont know,lol

Hilop: What do you find most enjoyable when playing grepo?

---Vinschat: Part beeing on top :)

Hilop: I think that no matter what opposing alliances are doing, being cival and even chatting with the enemy is something every grepo player should be willing to do. What is your opinion on that?

---Vinschat:Its a game ,there are no enemy's all friends playing a game taking cities is part off it ,when you cant loose than you better dont play the game is my opinion ,thats why people use inappropriate content in there mails (unneccesary )its just a game sometimes they react if their own life depends on it :(

DeletedUser29916

Good interview and probs to Vinschat, too bad Myser is probably to busy caus for what I can see he's pretty Chill aswell ;)

DeletedUser

where are the rest of these interviews? the forums have gotten boring again

DeletedUser12667

Yea RL had me go into VM. I am in a competition with a few of my co-workers on a team to see if we can be top Volvo/Mack techs in the us and the the world. I am spending lots of time on that and decided grepo was keeping me from giving 110%. Bad part is I forgot to copy the interviews so I could work on it when I needed a break from competition related issues. But good news is I placed 2nd in a skills challagne in my state a few months ago. Not sure how I will pan out with the rest of the world, but I am confident on my abilities, and my team. Worst case the 2 younger ones gain lots of knowledge and become more of an asset to the trade:)

Now that I have went through that, I think I have an idea to add some fun to rheth forum. Hopefully my thinking is not so out there it is just me who thinks like that. So be patient with me as I want to enjoy the external banter that is pleasant.

I know most players dont hold my opinions, but that doesnt make them wrong, nor does it make me wrong. But different opinions make for some fun banter:) As long as we remember we are all just people playing a game to have a little fun:)

DeletedUser

Ah no problem man RL is always first. Just make sure to get those interviews up here when you get back to playing :D
I do like the idea of adding fun to these forums, nobody posts at all anymore :(

DeletedUser

I know most players dont hold my opinions, but that doesnt make them wrong, nor does it make me wrong. But different opinions make for some fun banter:) As long as we remember we are all just people playing a game to have a little fun:)

I just like to disagree with you thats all :p. you know because bantering keeps this forum going on.

DeletedUser12667

Anybody game for a Q&A thread? I will make a new thread and ask random questions about various things. And the replies can be answers to my questions:) I had that in mind, and am using my time to just get away from RL to work on graphics to go with it.

And Bod you are a meanee head:p

DeletedUser

i know :) and i do not care :)

About your Q&A, sounds like a good idea for another banter :p

DeletedUser

Surprised to see my lod friend Vinschat being interviewed. Just as enthusiastic as ever, I dont know how he does it.

DeletedUser20547

:D ahhhh it figures your friends with the turtle traitor:pro: