Introduce Yourself to Phi!

DeletedUser20622

Ahhh ok then i see i have been had....thanks for that little welcome...very nice of you..:Angry:

DeletedUser

Yea Ingame Smiley (not forum Smiley) helped me alot whit spells and resources
hes a sucker for begginers

DeletedUser

Yea Ingame Smiley (not forum Smiley) helped me alot whit spells and resources
hes a sucker for begginers

Yeah, me too. He cast half a dozen chariots for me, just because I asked! It was a real help in my first game.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be where I am today without Smiley's in game help. Hat's off to that guy, too bad he doesn't read the forums.

DeletedUser

Lol smiley looks like your loved by many i admire your greatness i hope to be like you one day :)

DeletedUser

Name: trueEyedea
Ocean: 25
Alliance: none
Previous Worlds: none
Other Stuff: been playing for a little over a week and looking for an alliance

DeletedUser

Name: legolas5555
Ocean: 24
Alliance: Swarm of protectorate
Previous Worlds: Theta
Other Stuff: non

heloo everybody;)

DeletedUser

Starting out

Name: TimboDude
Ocean: Ocean 47
Alliance: Looking...
Previous Worlds: Noob...
Other Stuff: Yes, I'm in learning mode. But at least I'm at over 2x the score of my closest rival...

DeletedUser

Name: raptokvortex (I forgot my old password)
Ocean: N/A
Alliance: My own one
Previous Worlds: I can't be bothered to tell you but, Beta and all the others for up to a period of 2 weeks
Other Stuff: I have 2000 posts therefore I am a veteran (possibly)

DeletedUser

Name: Jikininki
Ocean: 32
Alliance: Parthian Empire II
Previous Worlds: Just Phi,have just started playing Athens too.
Other Stuff: Joined late but catching on quickly.

DeletedUser

Introduce? I seriously don't know what's going on here. Restarted my computer and everything is not as it once was. In the old days, when I put down a book and picked it up again, this sort of stuff didn't happen!

(Satire. lol ;) and-various-other-signals-to-indicate-that-I-jest)

I have no idea what Phi means in relation to other worlds because this is the first one I've played. So I'll tell you my impressions of Grepolis in general.

First: definitely the best strategic/historical/simulation MMOG I've played. Much better than Evony, (even considering the lack of large-breasted female figures that have nothing to do with game-play.)

Second: sorry; don't give a damn. I'm a devout agnostic/apatheist/anarchist. Things are just fine as they fall apart. Just imagine how boring it would be if everything worked, on and on, with regular predictability. Sheesh... grounds for suicide.

ERGO! my favorite alliance; (well, the only one I've known, actually.) Oceans Elite: The Blind Leading The Mad. Anarchy in Action! Dead Twelve-Year-Old Dancing Boys! Diversion in meditation and frustration through contemplation, all in the service of domination through mis assignation!

Okay... we will, in all probability, in the end, screw up. But OH! What fun we shall have as we do so!

DeletedUser15283

Introduce? I seriously don't know what's going on here. Restarted my computer and everything is not as it once was. In the old days, when I put down a book and picked it up again, this sort of stuff didn't happen!

(Satire. lol ;) and-various-other-signals-to-indicate-that-I-jest)

I have no idea what Phi means in relation to other worlds because this is the first one I've played. So I'll tell you my impressions of Grepolis in general.

First: definitely the best strategic/historical/simulation MMOG I've played. Much better than Evony, (even considering the lack of large-breasted female figures that have nothing to do with game-play.)

Second: sorry; don't give a damn. I'm a devout agnostic/apatheist/anarchist. Things are just fine as they fall apart. Just imagine how boring it would be if everything worked, on and on, with regular predictability. Sheesh... grounds for suicide.

ERGO! my favorite alliance; (well, the only one I've known, actually.) Oceans Elite: The Blind Leading The Mad. Anarchy in Action! Dead Twelve-Year-Old Dancing Boys! Diversion in meditation and frustration through contemplation, all in the service of domination through mis assignation!

Okay... we will, in all probability, in the end, screw up. But OH! What fun we shall have as we do so!

Lol we probably will.