Introduce Yourself to Theta!

DeletedUser

Introduce yourself ;)

Whether you're new to Theta or a veteran... lets get to know each other a little better (I'm sounding cheesy today).

Format:
Code:
[noparse]
[B]Name:[/B] Stick your ingame name or your real name or nickname here
[B]Ocean:[/B] Where are you planning to play/playing in Phi?
[B]Alliance:[/B] What alliance are you in, if any!
[B]Previous Worlds:[/B] What worlds have you played. If you haven't played any worlds properly, welcome to Grepolis!
[B]Other Stuff:[/B] So, other little things. What type of player are you? How long have you been playing for? RL location? Or other notes :p
[/noparse]

So, whats left but to introduce yourself! Oh, and please don't stray too far off topic, be sure to welcome everyone respectfully :p

Myself:
Name: Osl112 (Emperor Narwhal is my in-game alias; play on Phi)
Other Stuff: I be your moderator ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Strico10
32-33-42-43
Owners of Oceans
Beta
I DONT KNOW OTHER STUFF

DeletedUser

Name- god greenmonkey,GGM Hornet,OneFinalForce,ect...
Oceans- 42,43,32,33
Main World- Theta
Worlds Played- all but one

DeletedUser

-Z, Z Grade, Mr. Z, Mr. Grade (Yes, I've been called those things before, usually in -Skype chats)
-34, 35, 44
-The Lords of War (I still want to change the name back to The War Academy :p)
-Beta. Still in it, under Theodontus.
-I'm getting lazy on this world, though there is this one guy who keeps on trying to spy me. Maybe I'll take his cities, I could use the exercise.

Btw Osl, this isn't Phi. *chuckle*

DeletedUser

-Z, Z Grade, Mr. Z, Mr. Grade (Yes, I've been called those things before, usually in -Skype chats)
-34, 35, 44
-The Lords of War (I still want to change the name back to The War Academy :p)
-Beta. Still in it, under Theodontus.
-I'm getting lazy on this world, though there is this one guy who keeps on trying to spy me. Maybe I'll take his cities, I could use the exercise.

Btw Osl, this isn't Phi. *chuckle*

Shhh I'm allowed to copy the one I made on Phi ;)

DeletedUser

I am - Thequickanddirty,
AKA - NastyNate,
AKA - 50's Brother,
AKA - Sancho,
AKA - The Dirty Right Hand Of God,
AKA - Quick,
AKA - Dirty,
AKA - Q+D,
AKA - Daddy,
AKA - RUTHLESS...

23, 33, 32, 43, 42

Owners of the Oceans

History Leasson - Started on Delta, was too slow paced for my liking, played zeta, liked the speed, bad placement got me owned, started an account on Theta while playing the others, and surpassed both within 1/2 the time...

Style - I Attack all the time, but can defend. My stats show that.

Time Played - Been playing for about a year.

DeletedUser

Name: Valoel

nicknames;
  1. Val
  2. Beach girl
  3. V
Ocean: 27,26,36,37,25

Alliance: The Liquidators

Previous Worlds: Alpha, Phi, Lota and rho, gave up on alpha because of the speed, gave up on lota for some reason, gave up on rho still in phi but not very active. I'm more active on theta so I guess I'm just a one-world type of person plus theta is probably my favorite world.

Other Stuff: A laid back aggressive player I guess, been playing for almost a year now, just one more month to go before it reaches a year ^^

DeletedUser9465

I'm Robbyn44 aka TB (from Teddy Bear) or Rob.

Oceans: 45, 46, 54, 55, 56, 57, 64, 65, 66 and 76 but I've started in 66, eleven months ago.

Alliance: Alliance X (X because no one knows us...)

Previous worlds: quite a few but I always loved Theta. So now I'm only playing Theta.

I am a balanced player, rather attack oriented. But I seldom attack randomly: when I attack, I attack to conquer. Sometimes I can be a little bit touchy and I tend to react rather harsh (especially on the external forum). I hope I didn't offend anybody too much though.

DeletedUser

Name:WaldoMDK aka Wally
Ocean: 47/57/56
Alliance: AX
Previous Worlds: only other world was rho, just to check out 2.0. i am theta obsessed
Other Stuff: cold and calculating. same as robbyn, i attack to conquer, not for bp. started grepolis and theta july 31st, 2010, on the old rim in 47, deep in spratan waters. I have lost 1 city, to Cactus. all other losses were to AX and one was result of cease fire agreement with TPx. Fondest memories are being attacked by Legion0f0ne, becoming his friend and joining AX together. I would also like to give credit to 3 of the best defenders i have come across, F0RTUNE, speedbump, and rkh1

DeletedUser

Name Michael.W
Ocean 26/36/46/45
Alliance TL
Previous worlds Delta - Quit and joined theta Jan 1st
Other stuff Aggressive as well as defensive when needed. Will help out anyone i can but will rather be attacking red dots

DeletedUser

Name: KAS1
Ocean: 63/64/74/74
Alliance: Alpha
Previous Worlds: My first world, but also played Lambda (Quit), Nu (Quit) and Phi.
Other stuff: Still growing, trying my best not to overestimate myself with targets who I don't have the manpower to take. Do like to attack, my ABP is decent for my points. Attacked quite often from enemies, but thanks to my alliance I haven't lost too many cities and have a good amount of DBP :)

DeletedUser13936

Name: MrDeathSize.
Ocean: Somewhere shiny with lots of rainbows (MAH HAPPEH PLACE)
Alliance: Alliance X (O) (X) (O) [< teh grepohugz]
Previous Worlds: I've played earth but its on speed 0.001 (it sucks)
Other Stuff: Your a stalker. I'm a human. I live in the milky way. come and get me.

'nuff said.