Introducing Dueses Supremoss AKA DS in O36

DeletedUser

We are an upstart alliance that you may not know now, but you will know us soon. We come from the Brazilian servers with the intent on making a name for ourselves. We are open to members from all backgrounds, but universally you must be active, aggressive, in Ocean 36(or adjacent) and most importantly, be a team player. We will not accept anything less. We are here in O36 looking to solidfy our presence their. If you are interested in joining message ;) fernandabr for more information. We have lofty goals and are in this to the end. We have experience here and are willing to teach.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16633

Willing to teach

A penny for all the times i have heard that frase in here during my 2,5 years in this game

How long have you and your mates played this game first of all???

DeletedUser

A penny for all the times i have heard that frase in here during my 2,5 years in this game

How long have you and your mates played this game first of all???

Pleasure to meet you Manu Forti,
I represent this group of players from a Brazilian server coming here to avoid some illegal actions that happened there. Their alliance was very strong where all players held more than 50 cities at a time. You are part of very powerful pre-made as it would seem with Insidious, but even in your beginning you can learn from an assortment of players whether 6 months to a year, or 2-5 years as yourself. We may not have your alliances power or experience but it does not mean we don't have anything to offer a newer player. We understand all the lingo, timing, and communicate using skype just as any of you do. We may just yet impress you. Proving ourselves is a challenge we love to have, I hope you will see that shortly. Good luck in your quest to stay atop.