Introducing the "KB Go Away!" Club sign up sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think he is away(which means my prayers might be finally answered), and if he isn't in vacation mode lets give him a come back soon present.

If you want to be a member of the KB Go Away! club, simply send a cs to his city within the next 24 hours and conquer it. You will then become a lifelong KB go away! Club member.(if you send garbage attacks that give him BP you will be banned for life!) Note: He also likes to turtle up and put a bunch of Biremes/ Or land troops. Either or and sometimes both.

That is my guess since he is so quiet on the forums. Either that or he is buried in a pile of his own shame.

Note if we can get 100 participants there will be no more KB and hopefully he will go away from the forums too(This won't happen but one can only hope with Miracles).
:pro:

DeletedUser

I had a really good comeback which was pulled because apparentky it was insulting to devils....Was wondering what we have been doing in this forum devils and I for the last weeks besides insulting one another in good fun-lol- Devils do you mind the insults?

DeletedUser

I had a really good comeback which was pulled because apparentky it was insulting to devils....Was wondering what we have been doing in this forum devils and I for the last weeks besides insulting one another in good fun-lol- Devils do you mind the insults?

KB every time you insult DK he starts crying and saying no one loves him and I tell him that you really love him and that is why you pick on him. Then he calls you g** and says he hates them and starts to attack you and takes one of your cities. :Angry:

DeletedUser

lol that is way to funny...However Devils never attacked me ever until i was away for 2 days...All he did was quake me like a big well like a big dag cant say anything that is not considered insulting-lol-

DeletedUser6029

hmmmm....wow...."devil take it" Don't that beat all?
What do you get when you mix Devils and KB?
one hell of a grilled cheese.

DeletedUser6029

Lightning the mood....ON TOPIC :D
Didn't have to make sense...just had to be on topic.
"Devil take it" is American slang...
and the devil and butter?
Hell = heat

The truth is, this thread could have gone so many places I inserted idiocy to the mix..:D

DeletedUser6029

LOL...there were three threads regarding you KB...once again your Epsilons favorite villian :D

I simply spammed on topic to derail it before it got nasty :D
Forget I said anything, I will simply let Cyber get in on the action next time ;)

DeletedUser

oh no Plz you are much better...I have the best story maybe I should start a new thread

DeletedUser14937

Forget I said anything, I will simply let Cyber get in on the action next time ;)

Yup I think it's time I joined in. I've let this little thread go on way too long ;)!

I am closing this for these reasons:

1- This thread was destined to be spammed from the second it was made.
2- Continuing from reason 1, there has been little more than spam here.
3- There are 2 other threads dedicated to KB, both of which seem just a bit less spammy then this one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.