Inventory Discussion Thread

Richard

Strategos
This thread is for discussing the upcoming Inventory feature. As per usual, please keep all feedback constructive and civil.

Thanks
Richard

DeletedUser

(Inventory)I like it and think it was balanced very well. (Cost reduction) A major gold user can rebuild a wall in no time with minimal resources. I think this idea needs some work to help balance.

DeletedUser

Personally, I really like this.
So often in the past, you claim some sort of reward from various events IG (Easter, Christmas, Halloween etc) and they are wasted. For example, i seem to remember one being some sort of attacking bonus (could be wrong though)... What is the point when you've just killed off all of your troops in some big op? Better to save it in the inventory and use it when you actually need it.

A great addition to the game, thank you Inno!

DeletedUser345

Nice addition, but of course there has to be gold involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm i like the sound of this so far! However i would still put priority on a re-balancing and of course the WW revamp over any new features.

DeletedUser30490

Inventory i like the sound of that,
Cost reduction :supermad:

Varun

Strategos
I also have another idea for the inventory. I have it in the Ideas section. Mods and Devs, please see it and comment.

DeletedUser

i'm looking forward to the inventory, sounds like a nice addition :cool:

DeletedUser

Sorry, what?

Are you saying that you don't like it? If so- why?

It appears to have no downsides to it! Or at least, the pros outweigh the cons.

DeletedUser25746

Inventory feature seems interesting and am curious of new daily rewards mentioned.

I am really hoping that construction cost reduction is capped at one time per building level. I understand that a company must always be looking for new ways to increase revenue. If this feature can be used multiple times per level I really dislike this feature.

DeletedUser22684

Good update. It was always a pain to win freebies on the various events and then have to use them immediately when quite often there was no real advantage to doing so but would have been at a later point in time. Again, a free facility but you can pay to get more slots. You pay your money and take your choice. However many free slots you get it's an improvement over what we had before. Well done Inno :cool:

DeletedUser26515

I think the inventory is a great Idea prevents awards from being wasted. I once lost a couple of things as I wasnt ready to use them and didnt realize they would disappear once the event was over. Good stuff guys!!! I dont really agree with the Cost reduction as if this game wasnt already geared towards defense this makes earthquakes alot less useful when trying to drop walls :pro:

DeletedUser

The inventory feature is a good addition, preventing the often pointless waste of rewards.

I do think the cost reduction certainly an advantage that major gold users will utilize extensively. Although it will most likely be profitable for Innogames, the trend of continually introducing premium advantages will eventually motivate players like myself who use minimal gold to leave grepo altogether. I understand and accept the profit motive with the game, but I would suggest that while more premium features get introduced into the game, it might also be reasonable to make one of the five premiums, like the administrator for instance, part of the basic free package. Otherwise I think the trend over time will be for players like myself to finish the world they are currently playing and not move to a new world. Eventually the participants will dwindle, and so will the profits.

DeletedUser

well first of all, the resource thing is just another way for premium members to grow quickly, i get that Grepolis is doing this because it is a way for them to make money

DeletedUser

I totally agree with Great Baconator, i stopped for a time because i just saw how you could get a city in a week in a newly started world, if you just had the gold

DeletedUser23986

I agree with you completely, sir.

Also please note Cost Reduction's discussion is in another thread.
please limit Cost Reduction discussion to its own thread, all i would say is, i saw no one criticizing, buying inventory slots for gold, so i think there is something unfair in cost reduction.

DeletedUser40050

The inventory is always accessible for each of your world accounts.

maybe I dont understand well....but it means I storege anything in the world Baris and I can use it in the world Kos??